Rashes from Helmet? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rashes from Helmet?

Not generally, I take my dogs to the dog park once a week. I'd like to start hiking but knowing me I'll end up bruised everywhere.

Whenever I'm at my parents cottage I'm always outside but that's 7 hours away so only happens three times a year.

Why do you ask?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
That explains. Your body can't tell the difference between friend or foe. It thinks the metal is a germ

Pretty skinny, just never felt my *** hurt this way before.

2fbf9964f0473bae202fb7dae9784cff.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Have you been sitting on anything that's big and red that throbs between your legs? Lately?

Pretty skinny, just never felt my *** hurt this way before.

Not giving up the style. I cant pull myself to go cruiser...do those gel pad things work? Being a new rider I have no idea on lingo of things, etc. So speak newbie to me. ;)

Maybe I need a wider seat for my big butt.

Narrow seat?

2015 Honda cbr300r, I'm 5'11"

Skinny, tall girl with a big butt that's into bikes with a good sense of humor. Am I missing something? Wheres the leg humping?

Best friend better like video games, nachos and old school horror movies and we're golden.

Video games, nachoes, and horror movies to boot.

But wait....

frankenhooker

Last edited:
You can always come over to the cruiser side. Wider seats and forward pegs/boards are the norm.

Rode some cruisers... anything with forward pegs makes my lower back just above the hips sore in about half an hour. Makes me feel like I'm slouching the whole time..

We need some photos of the hickeys to properly advise.

Hard to tell from just the photo. WebMD says it could be Zika virus. Come out to Burrito Boyz West tonite and we'll take a look in person!

You can always come over to the cruiser side. Wider seats and forward pegs/boards are the norm.
The degenerate in me wants to ask for a photo of the body part in question so we can provide more accurate advice. LoL.

Woody? Cheers!

Hey Maovee..
You could always take your saddle to any good custom auto upholstery shop and have them re-do your saddle, or they could likely create a custom piece that goes on top of your saddle as well.

Hey Maovee..
You could always take your saddle to any good custom auto upholstery shop and have them re-do your saddle, or they could likely create a custom piece that goes on top of your saddle as well.
Really helpful advice. I'll have to look around London and see what there is. Appreciate it.

I actually appreciate all you guys trying to take good care of my butt. I will be checking out a few places that have been recommended to me.

I've got a beadrider on my SV, helps out a lot. I went with it over the airhawk, everyones *** is different though so good luck with the search!

Everyones *** is different butt lets not discunt the role fabrics plays into this. Sometimes I'll get a tearing sensation around the anal cavity not consistent with a hard seat alone. Then I realize there may be a correlation between the grade, thread count and general feel of both under and over garments worn subcrotchially. I'm going to start taking notes, maybe put a spread cheek together.

Last edited:
In addition to addressing the motorcycle seat, you may be able to improve your situation by improving your gluteus maximus, especially the section that gets pinched between your pelvis (sitting bones) and the seat.

butt_workout3.jpg

All those positions look like they'd require a second person.

Joking a side, the fourth position is how I get out of bed in the morning.

Last edited:
Rush for the exits in 3..2..1..

I've got a beadrider on my SV, helps out a lot. I went with it over the airhawk, everyones *** is different though so good luck with the search!

The beadrider is also very useful when riding home after the BurritoBoyz meet.

Back
Top Bottom