Rashes from Helmet? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rashes from Helmet?

I only have the one helmet. I'm on a five day break though while in Ottawa. Should clear up by then. Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Should have been riding in Ottawa. There are some nice roads nearby.

I rode to Windsor last weekend and that is only a two hour ride... My butt and legs felt like they wanted to fall off. I stopped every 30 minutes because of how much pain I was in. I can't imagine doing a 7 hour ride. I'm not sure if I'm too tall for my bike or what, but it really sucked.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

How skinny is the seat? A small single might be buzzy enough to do it to you. Might just need to get used to riding.

This is GTAM....lol

seriously though. The seat looks hard. If it's anything like the F4i seat, I'm not surprised. You legs might be getting a bit cramped and the bike might just be buzzy enough. Stretch em while riding, move around a bit. If you are new to riding, you might be holding on too tight and anxious. Relax.....

Last edited:
We're just a lot of degenerates....
Hey! Speak for yourself......oh. wait. I'm a gambling degenerate. Nevermind.
Also, laughed my @$$ off at that comment. ?
Oh hell, yeah. We're just a bunch of degenerates. And jokers.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Seats are typically narrow to make it easier for shorter people to reach the ground at a stop. I don't know if a wider seat is available for your bike... Maybe Corbin or Sergeant makes an upgrade?

I also think you might get an awkward angle of your legs and hips that reduces blood circulation in your lower half.

You can always come over to the cruiser side. Wider seats and forward pegs/boards are the norm.

The degenerate in me wants to ask for a photo of the body part in question so we can provide more accurate advice. LoL.

Seats are typically narrow to make it easier for shorter people to reach the ground at a stop. I don't know if a wider seat is available for your bike... Maybe Corbin or Sergeant makes an upgrade?

I also think you might get an awkward angle of your legs and hips that reduces blood circulation in your lower half.

You can always come over to the cruiser side. Wider seats and forward pegs/boards are the norm.

The degenerate in me wants to ask for a photo of the body part in question so we can provide more accurate advice. LoL.

That actually took a few hours longer than I thought it would

I rode to Windsor last weekend and that is only a two hour ride... My butt and legs felt like they wanted to fall off. I stopped every 30 minutes because of how much pain I was in. I can't imagine doing a 7 hour ride. I'm not sure if I'm too tall for my bike or what, but it really sucked.

Nah, it would be about 9 or 10 hours by bike from where you are. :D 7 by cage.
By cage you travel on the straight roads.
Alternative would be to tow the bike here, then head towards Calabogie, until you hit roads beginning with 5xx.

That actually took a few hours longer than I thought it would
I wonder if a Speed Triple might be more comfortable for her? ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Not giving up the style. I cant pull myself to go cruiser...do those gel pad things work? Being a new rider I have no idea on lingo of things, etc. So speak newbie to me. ;)

Maybe I need a wider seat for my big butt.

Narrow seat?
2fbf9964f0473bae202fb7dae9784cff.jpg

Last edited:
My DR650 has a really narrow seat and my *** hurts just thinking about it. The padded shorts didn't really make a difference for me. One day soon I'll get a Seat Concepts replacement seat that is flatter/wider and has better foam.

Maovee - since you're tall, an add-on gel pad may work. Or is at least worth a try. Canadian Tire has one: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/gel-seat-cushion-0321419p.html

Another thing to try is the beadrider - a beaded add-on, that is intended to let air flow between you and the seat. I think that MacDoc uses on of these. Although harder than your seat, you might get better support overall.

A little pricey though: https://www.beadrider.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom