Paying 6000$ for insurance !!! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paying 6000$ for insurance !!!

i think he's already made up his mind. if you can afford it, why not? motorcycling is never a need. not here in toronto or even canada for that matters. many other forms of transportation that are much cheaper.

so at the end of the day, do you want to pay $6k for maybe 6 months of riding. that's 1k a month for just insurance alone. plus gear, gas and other upgrades you might want to do.

not worth it, imo. but hey, if you want to, who are we to stop you?

Inb4 Op returns in a week after mastering his R6 in his neighbourhood, purchased a litre bike but can't get insurance because he was dropped due to fraud.

Inb4 Op returns in a week after mastering his R6 in his neighbourhood, purchased a litre bike but can't get insurance because he was dropped due to fraud.
lol what are you talking about?? If your referring that to me man it doesn't make any sense im not the type of person to cause any fraud I came here for people's opinions on the best way to afford insurance otherwise everything else is Irrelevant to me

You basically outlined your fraud plans on a public forum.

Edit: was going to try to explain, nvm.

You basically outlined your fraud plans on a public forum.

Edit: was going to try to explain, nvm.
there's no fraud benign involved and I'm not worried about what I've said because at the end of the day I do what it right came here for suggestions I've already dealt wit everything with insurance so this topic now is irrelevant to me

Your dad lol. He'll MAYBE take one ride on that r6 and never even sit on it again, let alone 60% of the time. Middle-aged people (like myself) don't usually do well on an r6. Even if he has lots of experience with no license.

Realistically, as others have mentioned before, you can say whatever pleases you here, most people won't believe you either way. And I m sure the insurance fraud investigator won't, either. But hey, if saying so makes you feel safe, by all means.

Your dad lol. He'll MAYBE take one ride on that r6 and never even sit on it again, let alone 60% of the time. Middle-aged people (like myself) don't usually do well on an r6. Even if he has lots of experience with no license.
pulling ideas out of a hat doesnt justify what I did don't assume because of what was easier in the posts lol bike is under my name. theeeee end

Realistically, as others have mentioned before, you can say whatever pleases you here, most people won't believe you either way. And I m sure the insurance fraud investigator won't, either. But hey, if saying so makes you feel safe, by all means.
I'm not worried about others because there not the ones riding my bike once again I came here for suggestions and I was straight up with insurance. As a man I took the responsibility to have the bike under my name.. I'm cool with what people want to think but I know what I did was right

BTW the public roads start about 5 feet from the road. So if you are going off the edge of your driveway you are riding without insurance.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here's my two cents

Take that $6k, move out of your parents house and grow the **** up. Hell, take a European Vacation like all the other spoiled brats who are 20something and live at home. Do something worthwhile instead of this idiotic endeavor. If you had any passion for this sport that 600 would be a track bike and the rest of the 6K could go for a trailer, proper gear and track days. You just want to pose and **** ugly sluts you meet at L&L.

$6000/year...wow. To me, it would make MUCH more sense to have a 250/300 or some other bike that is much cheaper to insure. I know the OP won't listen to me, but what makes more sense:

1. Pay $6000/year from 21 to 25, which works out to $24,000 just for insurance.
2. Keep a 250 or similar bike, that lets just say costs $2000/year to insure. By 25, you will have saved $16,000. That's a lot of money to go buy a brand new SS and then some if you want.

Honestly, I don't understand why people are willing to pay such high rates for no physical gain. I guess it just fits in the 'I must have it now' culture that everyone seems to have these days...

Here's my two cents

Take that $6k, move out of your parents house and grow the **** up. Hell, take a European Vacation like all the other spoiled brats who are 20something and live at home. Do something worthwhile instead of this idiotic endeavor. If you had any passion for this sport that 600 would be a track bike and the rest of the 6K could go for a trailer, proper gear and track days. You just want to pose and **** ugly sluts you meet at L&L.

The truth comes out...

Here's my two cents

what spoiled I've been working hard since day one regardless of culture that doesn't mean anything i go by my own decisions I'm old enough to know better i pay what i must pay vacation is no problem and ill be soon moving out to my own place i guess some people are just jealous of others what can i say thats life man . work hard play hard and don't even bother thinking of saying I'm rich or spoiled.

$6000/year...wow. To me, it would make MUCH more sense to have a 250/300 or some other bike that is much cheaper to insure. I know the OP won't listen to me, but what makes more sense:

1. Pay $6000/year from 21 to 25, which works out to $24,000 just for insurance.
2. Keep a 250 or similar bike, that lets just say costs $2000/year to insure. By 25, you will have saved $16,000. That's a lot of money to go buy a brand new SS and then some if you want.

Honestly, I don't understand why people are willing to pay such high rates for no physical gain. I guess it just fits in the 'I must have it now' culture that everyone seems to have these days...

hey man i know it sucks sometimes thats how life is you gotta suck it up and live with it I've bought my dream bike and I'm satisfied with where I'm at.

Soooo....how much was insurance and who with?

You've had insurance for a day now so is the R6 mastered?

OP take a hint. Many people on this forum have been thru what you are going thru. Take my example: when I was your age, I bought my SS and put it under my older brothers name. After a crash and being refused any pay out, I had to write the bike off and stopped riding. I patiently waited until I turned 25 and then went on to buy a bike and insure it under my own name. Learn from others' mistakes if you are wise.

That $6k a year is insane. You can use that elsewhere. Most people are in some kind of debt, consider paying that off if you have any. A debt free life is a peaceful life. That $6k can be used towards a car if you do not have one already. Or towards some sort of courses if you need to gain a degree/diploma. Or as KK suggested, towards the track!

Either way, best of luck and if you do decide to ride, keep the rubber side down bud.

OP take a hint. Many people on this forum have been thru what you are going thru. Take my example: when I was your age, I bought my SS and put it under my older brothers name. After a crash and being refused any pay out, I had to write the bike off and stopped riding. I patiently waited until I turned 25 and then went on to buy a bike and insure it under my own name. Learn from others' mistakes if you are wise.

That $6k a year is insane. You can use that elsewhere. Most people are in some kind of debt, consider paying that off if you have any. A debt free life is a peaceful life. That $6k can be used towards a car if you do not have one already. Or towards some sort of courses if you need to gain a degree/diploma. Or as KK suggested, towards the track!

Either way, best of luck and if you do decide to ride, keep the rubber side down bud.

thanks man wise words unlike others here tackling me like pitbulls haha I take responsibility for my own actions and I've learned thru the experience of other ppl that I've met. I respect your input man thanks again

Soooo....how much was insurance and who with?

You've had insurance for a day now so is the R6 mastered?

i don't think that really matters funny I'm riding a rocket all of a sudden I'm the greatest yeah right takes time patience and practice unlike others who show off and cut between cars like they're slicing thru cake r6 isn't anything compared to a 250 and I obv understand that

Back
Top Bottom