Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

next one coming later today

Well, good job!
Just when one's finding the spot has to write it's location down, so everybody could ride there! ;)
I guess, I know the next location...

I know the place, if it warms up today will go take a picture ;)

I'm here now. Dam its cold out here. Located in Port Credit, Mississauga Ontario, on Front St. S and Lakeshore Rd.W
Directly on the west side of the Credit River In Port Credit, look for the light house and turn south on Front Street.

PICT0098-2.jpg

Last edited:
Next spot and one of my favorites during the summers.

PICT0104-2.jpg

Last edited:
guess Im out of this one...

that building is so Generic looking. that could be any building in Canada, as far as Im concerned.

that building is so Generic looking. that could be any building in Canada, as far as Im concerned.

LOL , I arrived home and my other half said that's so easy, everyone is going to know where that is. Ha-ha apparently not, so just for you I have put up a different angle. :rolleyes:

ok, im back in !! 2nd pic better

Just for you, I expected to hear bikes all afternoon headed to the new spot, but it's been quiet.

well, I was two hours to late with the previous spot, cause I just got home:)
The next spot I know well! Just have some :toothy9:damage on the bike ride now, so I have no chance to get there by today... :sad8:

damage on the bike ride now, so I have no chance to get there by today...

Good luck with the bike, spot is still open.

dammit!:angry5::violent1:
I got there and found that I had no camera on me:toothy9:
Well, gonna do second try, hope it's still not to late...:sad8:

OK! I got it!!!:laughing8:
Distillery District:
090413_distillery_district.jpg

Next spot:
090413_01.jpg

:binky:

Last edited:
good one ! wtg

what dammage did you refer to in your earlier post ?

Last edited:
Slogan that's way too easy, I'll leave it to someone else. I ride down there everyday.

Slogan that's way too easy, I'll leave it to someone else. I ride down there everyday.
Acuratech your spot wasn't as hard to find eather.:laughing9:
Well the thing is it wasn't really warm for a nice ride today at around 7pm...:toothy9: Yesterday I had very good spot, just you posted yours one earlier.:sad8:

what dammage did you refer to in your earlier post ?
Somehow the bike did fall down from the back stand :confused3:(in garage). The gear shifter bended so it would block.:sad8: had to fix it today. And few cracks on left fairing. dammit.:banghead:

Last edited:
Acuratech your spot wasn't as hard to find eather.:laughing9:

The ride to Port Credit Sunday was nice but as soon as I stopped to take the photo some guy was on the water yelling at me and wanted to talk about my bike, by the time he finished I was chilled to the bone, and then the ride back wasn't very warm so all I was thinking is get home, so home is very close to my last picture. If it had been warm I would have made it more interesting.

Next time

Back
Top Bottom