Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

There was really good idea that the next spot has to be posted within 3 hours after finding previous place.
After three hours anybody can overtake the game and post his spot!;)
This will keep people against riding to far and/or thinking to much.

I hope as the weather will be warmer and the game area limits will be extended.

I thought the idea was that the next spot has to be in the same post as the found spot!?! that makes it a little more fair game for more people to find it as well.

and as far as going out and finding the spot.. its hard when you don't know toronto at all really... maybe i'll make a hamilton/burlington/niagara region one.. hehehe

Same as before....

The rules are pretty simple...
1). Post a picture of any place in Ontario that you have ridden to.
2). The bike must be in the picture.
3). The place has to be somewhere anyone can ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
4). Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
5). The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
6). No old photos, must be current.

The idea to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

There is no limit on the time between posting the tag and when you have to post the new tag....if the tag placed is ridiculously hard to find you will be asked to place a new one....if the game is not moving fast enough for you, the Urban Arena version looks like a quicker turnaround.

And away we go....

I need a little time. I didn't think there was a limit like three hours. It should be a little longer since this is the Ontario version and not just the GTA.

I need a little time. I didn't think there was a limit like three hours. It should be a little longer since this is the Ontario version and not just the GTA.
Yep! I've mistaken with GTA version.:toothy9: There's no time limit here:angel3:

ok. so if three hours is for the GTA one, than perhaps this one should be one day? i mean, it would make sense to have some sort of time limit to create a pace for the game. Make more posts and more spots/chance to snag spots. I will have the new spot posted by tomorrow morning. godspeed.

I thought the idea was that the next spot has to be in the same post as the found spot!?! that makes it a little more fair game for more people to find it as well.

and as far as going out and finding the spot.. its hard when you don't know toronto at all really... maybe i'll make a hamilton/burlington/niagara region one.. hehehe

i Kinda agree on this one. Although I'm a Newbie at this, Ive been following along and dont have a clue where these places are, then when i find out where they are, i think to myself " man, what fun is driving around downtown Toronto, and "city" places."

I live outside the GTA, and when I go for rides, its often in beautiful scenic spots, with NO traffic., again, i thought it wasnt about Stumping people.. when i finally get to post a Picture of a location Im in, You will know exactly where it is. The fun is riding to the spot, not figuring out where the hell it is.

i also think that if you find someone else's spot, you should at least put your new picture in the same post. making people wait 24 hours seems a little ridiculous.,

just an opinion.

it's been pissing all day. i will shot a spot and post when the weather is better. not like it's fun out hunting for the spot in this weather either. cheers.

it's been pissing all day. i will shot a spot and post when the weather is better. not like it's fun out hunting for the spot in this weather either. cheers.

this is why you should post both pics at the same time.

there must have been someplace you could have stopped on your way home

I think there must be some kinda rule, that the picture of next spot has to be taken the same day (light day:sunny:) after the previous spot is found.:evil3:

That will give consecution in spots... then it will be more intresting to search the places one after other. Cause if the next spot will be somewhere in ontario, where person was going for a week ride, there's no chance to find it.:scratch:

vinne, we're waiting for your spot by Sat. noon!
:triplets:

i have the pic taken. got a little wet in the process, but photobucket is blocked at my work, so i will be posting it when i get home tonight, around 10. sorry for taking so long and yes, the same 'light' day sounds like a good rule. Are we all agreed?

c'mon guys, it's a game, let's keep it easy going in here

we'll just agree on 24hours, effective tomorrow at noon (April 4th, 2009)

can't wait for the new spot! the suspense is killin' us vinnie

Again, sorry for the wait. But in my defense, my pants were soaked to get ya this. Enjoy.
DSC_0914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom