Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

No kidding

If it's where I think it is we better get some nice weather and I'm off to it.
You wanna set a group ride there or ride separate? Who's gonna be firts... ;) Hope there will be not a lot of snow on the road after Tuesday:rolleyes:
Ive already located it on google maps, damn weather, always got to screw everything up...
Guess, dozen bikes gonna ride there on Wensday:binky:

Last edited:
lol

We should all make it up there together is a great idea!

Problem is...I think there's like a foot of snow there right now. It aint pretteh out in Milton right now.

Let's set up the ride to the Terra Cotta Conservation Area for Saturday(Sunday) weather permitting:rolleyes:
It would be intresting to ride there, guess...

Well, the idea of the game was to get out riding and have fun. So, if the spot is nice and everybody knows where it is, why not just ride there together and have fun?!

Guess i was right in thinking that everyone might enjoy that one.

and yes, the weather is horrible. I have about 3-4 inches of snow right now

how the hell do you guys get these massive pictures in your posts ?

what setting do you have on your cameras ?

would someone mind giving a step by step on this ?

use the insert image button, and host your picture online, for the full size picture, you need to host it on your own server, or a friends server etc. If you need picture hosting, let me know, I run my own servers.

It wont be ti'll Thursday night for and I have hockey...if I can go after work that would be cool but we'll see the weather and go from there.

Make an account with photobucket.com, it's free and they will post them for you and you just copy and paste the 'image id number' over into your text box on this site. Hit preview to make sure it's all good and post.

easy peezy.

If this doesn't count then ignore this post

I couldn't find the exact spot but I did see one of the parking lots blocked off so it might of been in there.

terrarko.jpg

If this DOES count then here's the next location

redgyp.jpg

If this doesn't count then ignore this post

I couldn't find the exact spot but I did see one of the parking lots blocked off so it might of been in there.

terrarko.jpg

If this DOES count then here's the next location

redgyp.jpg

I say it counts , hell you made it there.

Back
Top Bottom