I am always riding or ready to go
When are you thinking?
Text me 14168275453
I'm out right now about to head in from whitby

I am always riding or ready to go
When are you thinking?
Text me 14168275453
I'm out right now about to head in from whitby

cool... im gonna go home from work in a few min, change, grab my bike and head to BV

Sorry what's BY?
Sounds good just hit me up when your ready to go
I'm trying to grab another budy too right now to come out

I am looking to start riding with 250cc/300cc class sportbike riders. New riders or experienced riders. I believe that I have something to offer. I have a Honda CBR 600 f4i. I have been riding for 11 years. There are a lot of riders who are looking for sane, experienced riders who have been both near and far. Many of these riders also need the zero-pressure approach, that is to not have to ride fast.

I'm looking to lead or assist in rides both around the city limits and beyond the GTA. It completely depends on the consensus of the group. I am looking for normal people, guys and girls. 250s, 300s, 400s, 500s, 600s, 750s, 1000s, 1400s. All welcome, as long as you are willing and ready to respect the 250cc riders.

The only exception will have to be the 125cc riders. Sorry, your very low top-speed and low-power (<15hp) would encourage bicyclist to join us too. No insult intended, but I would rather cut my grass.

So, Saturday or Sunday, weather permitting... let's do this. BTW, I am near the Zoo... and I look forward to your reply.

MustRider, a.k.a Michael.

BTW, I would ask that the 'wild riders' and the 'outlaw runners' (you know who you are)... we love you... you make the sportbike thing very sexy... but you may need to join a different group of riders if you are trigger-happy. Or, plan to be on your best behaviour. Hey, I am not without fault or sin. I could tell you stories, too. But the intent here is to use your talents and abilities to help others. If you are not looking to be a giver of your time, then you need to find a group that is more to your liking. Respectfully, MR.

I am looking to start riding with 250cc/300cc class sportbike riders. New riders or experienced riders. I believe that I have something to offer. I have a Honda CBR 600 f4i. I have been riding for 11 years. There are a lot of riders who are looking for sane, experienced riders who have been both near and far. Many of these riders also need the zero-pressure approach, that is to not have to ride fast.

I'm looking to lead or assist in rides both around the city limits and beyond the GTA. It completely depends on the consensus of the group. I am looking for normal people, guys and girls. 250s, 300s, 400s, 500s, 600s, 750s, 1000s, 1400s. All welcome, as long as you are willing and ready to respect the 250cc riders.

The only exception will have to be the 125cc riders. Sorry, your very low top-speed and low-power (<15hp) would encourage bicyclist to join us too. No insult intended, but I would rather cut my grass.

So, Saturday or Sunday, weather permitting... let's do this. BTW, I am near the Zoo... and I look forward to your reply.

MustRider, a.k.a Michael.

now this I gotta be a part of !

edit...if u live by the zoo then u musta done twyn rivers....maybe we should start off from there...

I'm game too, weather and time permitting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Sid, You sound very familiar!

Well, starting with Twyn Rivers from the Sheppard entrance may give some of the new riders a shock. Depending on the group, we may need to take the East side approach from Altona Road. Then stop at the parking lot at the West end of Twyn Rivers to ask if the people have the stomach to retrace the path going down the steep grade.

Now, if you were suggesting that we actually meet at Twyn Rivers, then I should decline. Starting at Timmy's/Esso allows people to get food, drink, restrooms and gas services all in one location. But, I'm inclined to believe that this may not be the START you were referring to.

And to clarify, this is the Tim Horton's which has a Wendy's attached to it; not the itty-bitty Timmy's inside the Esso gas bar.

Thanks, and I look forward to whoever wants to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday.

Sounds like a plan. I look forward to seeing you there. And absolutely... weather permitting! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom