North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

I'll be coming out around 6ish if anyone wants to meet up, but I gotta go around 8

Oh I didn't know more people we're signing up so I made plans to go downtown, I'm going to L&L to see if more ppl are chilling there. 8:30-9:30 ish. Anyone's welcome to come!

Maybe we should should merge this thread with Kawi wednesdays, which will soon be renamed be called Watever Wednesdays (we meet at Leslie and York Mills for this particular meet).

Oh I didn't know more people we're signing up so I made plans to go downtown, I'm going to L&L to see if more ppl are chilling there. 8:30-9:30 ish. Anyone's welcome to come!

Maybe we should should merge this thread with Kawi wednesdays, which will soon be renamed be called Watever Wednesdays (we meet at Leslie and York Mills for this particular meet).

yeah me and FINS are meeting up later this evening.

if anyone wants to ride down to lnl with us. ill be at york mills leslie parking lot at 8:15 and we will head out by 8:45

so who ever wants to reach , come on out!

Heading out to pickering for a ride. We r meeting at Tim Horton's just east of whites Rd on hwy 2 (Kingston rd). Come meet us if u r interested.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 4

Hey all. Just wondering.. When do you guys typically meet up to ride and how often? I'm interested in Friday night or weekend rides mostly because of work hours.

hey guys (and gals), newbie rider here. just did the safety course with rti this past weekend. gonna be picking up my cbr250 from the dealer this sat morning (apr 12). id love to go for a casual ride early afternoon if anyones available? still a bit nervous about going on the road in toronto.. maybe "in-traffic practice" is a better description than a "ride"? lol.. anyways, im at bayview/finch. id like to stay closer to home where im more familiar with the roads, but if ur coming from across town, I can def meet u halfway. dont care what ur riding or what size. any takers?

나의 SM-N900W8 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Back
Top Bottom