MotoGP 2017 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

I don't race but i've been watching motorsports(2 & 4 wheels) since I was quite young to determine what would be clean and what would be controversial. It'd be interesting to find out what the other racers on this board think had they been in Lorenzo's shoes.
I have been in that exact situation. I was ****** at the time, but I also didn't go complain to race direction about it. **** happens sometimes. You just go for it, whether it is there for the taking or not.
[video=youtube;WORlzML-kH4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WORlzML-kH4[/video]
In a weird way it ended up coming full circle for me in the long run haha.

I have been in that exact situation. I was ****** at the time, but I also didn't go complain to race direction about it. **** happens sometimes. You just go for it, whether it is there for the taking or not.

i watched that video (and most of your others) a while back. remember watching "ths segment" about 5 times lol
too bad pedrosa wasn't there hanging back to power by all 3 of you with a late turn in, up the inside off the apex. lmao really enjoy your collection of videos.

Last edited:
lol Like I said and seen on Kyle's video, last turn of the last lap, it's gonna rain bikes

i watched that video (and most of your others) a while back. remember watching "ths segment" about 5 times lol
too bad pedrosa wasn't there hanging back to power by all 3 of you with a late turn in, up the inside off the apex. lmao really enjoy your collection of videos.
Thanks man! If somebody other than me gets some enjoyment out of them then it is worth the effort I put in.

Yikes! Dive-bombed two riders! haha

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test - Day 2 Full Session - Sepang 1080p50 is up in first post AS TORRENT ONLY!

Split into sub 2gb chunks for compatibility with FAT-32.

1080p50 at 5000kbps with 96kbps AAC 48000Hz stereo audio.

Be a another day or two before I can get Day 1 up.

Enjoy!

Yep, totally my bad there and Kyle had every right to be ******. I set up a move there and committed and then the opportunity quickly closed, but in that turn once you've committed, that's it. I anticipated Kyle was going to zig, but he zagged. Not an excuse just an explanation.

But yeah Karma caught up with me haha

If you think about it. That move gained you one position, and 3 points. You ended up winning the Am600 title by 2 points. The heavyweight blunder lost your one position and gained me 6 points. I won the title by 6 points, avoiding a tie and loss on win countback. A fair trade if I do say so myself ;).

jeez, why don't you guys just hold hands and skip through the pits together already. I wanted to see a good fist fight. lmao.
well said mr. newman.

spring is coming the ice will break. spring is coming the ice will break.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season MotoGP Test - Day 1 Full Session - Sepang 1080p50 is up in first post AS TORRENT ONLY!

Split into sub 2gb chunks for compatibility with FAT-32.

1080p50 at 5000kbps with 96kbps AAC 48000Hz stereo audio.

The super fast Stoner lap is in 05 file ;)

Enjoy!

Repsol Honda's Pedrosa Gibernau - Sete Gibernau will return to pit-lane and at the beginning of 2017 will join Dani Pedrosa as a coach. For former rival Valentino Rossi is a sensational return to the team where he spent six seasons in the 500cc class and the MotoGP (from 1998 to 2005.ndr). The two compatriots have also raced together in the Movistar Honda team before the now forty-five of Barcelona chose to move to Ducati. Gibernau then decided to hang up his helmet and conclude his career in the premier class on two wheels.

Last edited:
Bein SPorts....15.99 a month i believe. They also carry World Superbike and whatever US Superbike is called as well.

They had Moto GP last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Ok..my apology then, i guess in 2016 they
have changed their coverage because up to a year ago being sport wasn't showing motogp.

Last edited:
Is any of the Phillip Island testing going to be live streamed or uploaded afterwards? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom