MotoGP 2017 | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Thank you, Johns Cruiser for uploading all the great racing, it is much appreciated! Is there a link for the March Qatar Motogp test anywhere?

Meanwhile over at Honda
AU1543112.jpg

MM said they caused him to crash.

More to it that just that. He claims the extra down force caused his forks to bottom out over a bump leading to the end result of a crash.

MM said they caused him to crash.
They look like they had 0 time on a wind tunnel

The conversation among the engineers went like this "hey, has anyone thought about the wings? what wings? oh ****? we forgot... hey I got a Fiberglas repair kit, let make something up"

Interesting Q&A with Jack Miller. The stuff that I thought was most interesting though was his defense of Tito Rabat. He claims that Tito Rabat is as good a rider as the Moto2 riders coming up this season, but thinks the Honda is a harder bike to ride vs Yamaha (he calls out Folger in particular) so Rabat's results suffer.

It's an interesting position. On the surface, it looks like Miller is simply not cut out for MotoGP, but Miller is a good rider and he's much more qualified to make that opinion than any of us.

http://www.sportrider.com/motogp-jack-miller-key-is-which-engine-we-get-from-hrc

thanks for the link.
millers bike and leathers sure look like suzuki's old racing blue colours. anyhow, interesting to hear millers insight

MotoGP 2017 - Pre-Season Moto 3,2,GP Test - Highlights, Interviews, etc - Jerez Qatar 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post :)

Enjoy!

Anyone know what time the press conference will start on Thursday...presuming it is Thursday? Free practice appears to start Thursday in Qatar, is this normal for this race weekend?

Anyone know what time the press conference will start on Thursday...presuming it is Thursday? Free practice appears to start Thursday in Qatar, is this normal for this race weekend?

Presser may be Wednesday as the first practice is normally Friday Morning. I think everything is moved forward a day at Qatar.

If anyone is looking to split their season pass; let me knows! I'm interested!
You both won't be able to watch it live at the same time but other than that would work OK. If they detect three different IP addresses trying to watch it live at the same time they will ban the account.

Back
Top Bottom