Min wage increase | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Min wage increase

So now the government is good(and its agencies) are good?

Pick one, either the government and its intervention is bad, or its ok to freely use and profit/benefit from them

Cant have your cake and eat it too

God damn NASA and USDOD and their war on the common man

You have a horribly simplistic view, maybe YOU need to stop watching Fox news. Its possible.... JUUUST possible, that government can make both good AND bad decisions. I mean, wow, I know thats a revolutionary thought.. but hey, might be true!

Quite a change of tone, from "Intervention by its definition is bad" to its sometimes bad and sometimes good

Glad to see i've had a moderating effect on you

3 posts in, dude still thinks I said intervene.. reading is gud, ya?

because interference and intervention are different, dictionary is gud ya?

your beloved government gave you a free education and it seems you dropped out in 5th grade

shame

ps. I love that it took you 10 minutes to hit up all the dictionary sites to find the difference between the words (and still fail)

So now the government is good(and its agencies) are good?

Pick one, either the government and its intervention is bad, or its ok to freely use and profit/benefit from them

Cant have your cake and eat it too

Where did I say they were good or bad? I'm just stating a fact, the can't profit as its tax payer funded and public domain.. I sure you would have Googled it .anyway.

Cant construct a logical counter argument so resort to childish pathetic excuses of an insult, perhaps i should ask to see your transcript

Your mother must be proud

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Where did I say they were good or bad? I'm just stating a fact, the can't profit as its tax payer funded and public domain.. I sure you would have Googled it .anyway.
I think he thought you were someone else

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

You remember how in 5th grade your family sat you down to attempt to keep you from dropping out? They weren't interfering, they were intervening ;)

Re read my post, that is all

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Hey remember last week when you came home and all your friends were there and all your booze bottles were on the table?

You remember how in 5th grade your family sat you down to attempt to keep you from dropping out? They weren't interfering, they were intervening ;)

You aiming to spend the weekend at Berni's?

Conveniently timed edit on your response, though...

Last edited:
Huh? What edit

Could be wrong but I seem to remember it being worded differently when I first saw that response.

The staff can see past edits/versions regardless, the forum keeps a log of all post edits, justsoyaknow. This is the Romper Room afterall, not trash talk.

Yes...interference "By Definition" definitely is a bad thing, like the traction control that saves your life....or the cop that takes down the robber who's got 6" and 50 lbs on you is about to stab you...definitely bad to interfere.

If you could read you would get my point, but you've been watching too much fox news and drinking the cool aid

Come prepared next time kiddo
You're confusing interference with assistance, two very different terms. When the government shares their research, that is assistance. Driving aids like abs, tc etc, those are assistance. Government regulations that cause harm, no matter how good their intentions, are interference.

Could be wrong but I seem to remember it being worded differently when I first saw that response.

The staff can see past edits/versions regardless, the forum keeps a log of all post edits, justsoyaknow. This is the Romper Room afterall, not trash talk.
No idea what you're talking about. You realize your response was a half hour after I posted right lol

So the MW goes up and Wynne gets to tax more money at a higher rate. EI is federal so no loss, only gain????

Any significant amounts?

Companies indirectly get the hit. More EI and CPP on top of the hourly rate.

Last edited:
Seriously? Where do I go to get that? Not a joke. I am unemployed and have always wanted to drive. Doesn't mean I will but will be nice to have it and if they offer it free why not?

If you are on unemployment insurance ask Service Canada how to do it. You pay for the course, they pay you back, the rest is a tax write-off. I've met lots of people who do it.

So the MW goes up and Wynne gets to tax more money at a higher rate. EI is federal so no loss, only gain????

Any significant amounts?

Companies indirectly get the hit. More EI and CPP on top of the hourly rate.

It won't make a lick of difference in the end, except fewer low end jobs and more money in government coffers. And probably higher prices to compensate.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PrivatePilot

No idea what you're talking about. You realize your response was a half hour after I posted right lol

dude's babbling again, what you said is clear cut, is clearly un edited & is and has been an easy link
You mean government interference is bad for your business? Colour me surprised!

as far as this part goes
3 posts in, dude still thinks I said intervene.. reading is gud, ya?
yup, dude's clueless and or dazed & confused & also has a history of babblin bs, the latest zinger being

Quite a change of tone, from "Intervention by its definition is bad" to its sometimes bad and sometimes good

Glad to see i've had a moderating effect on you

which of course you never said as well as being very clear & consistent on points you make

Back
Top Bottom