Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

I'm heading down to Boston Pizza bike meet tonight (Thursday) at Sheppard and Allen Rd. All you can eat pizza and salad for $12 including taxes and tip.

Meet at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford at 7:15pm and leave at 7:30pm.

Weather is supposed to be good today so who's coming along??

Ride on Saturday will be aprox 394km 5 hours. Post if you are coming so I know.
Meet at Tims at 9:15 leaving 9:30. Weather should be good.

I'm heading down to Boston Pizza bike meet tonight (Thursday) at Sheppard and Allen Rd. All you can eat pizza and salad for $12 including taxes and tip.

Meet at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford at 7:15pm and leave at 7:30pm.

Weather is supposed to be good today so who's coming along??

Can't make it tonight due to the hockey game.. people are comming over to watch it on the big screen !!!!!
Ride safe guys

i cant walk after yesterday, i have a swallen knee and skin missing from my hips, but ill try riding this morning, if i can, i will c u guys at timmies. hopefully advil does what it suppose to !

- Kons

i cant walk after yesterday, i have a swallen knee and skin missing from my hips, but ill try riding this morning, if i can, i will c u guys at timmies. hopefully advil does what it suppose to !

- Kons

that sounds sh*tty... what happened man?

- Kons

No broken bones is good.
I came hope sick yesterday, wake up this morning with a fever, hoping advil does its trick.
I'll see you guys at 9:15, all depends on how I feel riding to the meet will determain if I go up with you guys.

we're meeting at timmies regardless and then me and ron will do a medical assesment of ourselves and go from there :)

Where do you guys usually ride to and how long in terms of time? I'm interested in joining you on a ride during the week or on a weekend. Thanks.

Tony

Where do you guys usually ride to and how long in terms of time? I'm interested in joining you on a ride during the week or on a weekend. Thanks.

Tony

Our ride could go from 300km to 700+km approx 3hours to 10 hours all depends on where we are going. You are welcome to join, I usually post the time and KM.
During the week we do wing nights or a short local run.

Tony

Tony :

You missed the boat man. We did three rides last week- Wed., Thurs., and Sat.

Look at the post and you will see usually a time estimate.

But when someone says "newbie friendly" I would check it out first. :D

Back
Top Bottom