Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

weather's looking nice...are we pigging out tonight?

You guys have fun, I'm still sick.

Hey; let me know when / where the weekly meets are. It'll be nice to meet some new people. Thanks.

Nicholas
1998 Flying Taxi

ya,on second thought, i cant come along either...need to get some rest...been running on a few hrs of sleep for the past little while.

So what's the deal ?is anyone going to shopsys tonight?

I'm not in for Shopsy's. Not in the mood tonight.

We are planning a ride up north on Saturday. Stay tuned for details.:D

I'm planning on riding up north Sunday. Meeting at Tim's 9:15 leaving 9:30.
Post if anyone is interested in joining.

I'm planning on riding up north Sunday. Meeting at Tim's 9:15 leaving 9:30.
Post if anyone is interested in joining.

where do you plan to go? me and 3 other people are thinking of doing 507/elephant lake on either saturday/sunday (whichever looks like better weather)

what do you think?

I'm going up 503, 507 area next weekend. Have to stop off and see a friend.
Going up 35 area this weekend.

You are welcome to join me next weekend.

I'm going up 503, 507 area next weekend. Have to stop off and see a friend.
Going up 35 area this weekend.

You are welcome to join me next weekend.

Sounds good. What roads do you plan to hit this weekend?

Who's doing the Ride For Sight on Saturday June 20th?? Leaving at 10 am sharp from International Centre, Derry Rd/Airport Road for two hour ride to this year's site in Collingwood.

I did it last year (it was from Whitby to Trenton) and had alot of fun.

I'm sure the Vaughan riders will want to contribute to a great charitable cause. Also at Collingwood there will be a demo days with Yamaha, Suzuki and HD there. Last year they brought alot of bikes and many people were test riding them all day.

It would be nice to get a group of us to go. We could meet at Rutherford/WQeston at 8:30 and ride to International Centre. They serve breakfast there and then we leave at 10am on ride. Police close down the intersections for us so no waiting at red lights.

You can get sponsors or pay a flat fee of $75. Who's going to join me for this worthy cause??

:DI wish i could come but i just went and bought my new ZX-6R. and i will be picking it up tomorrow evening. So I will have to break it in before i do any long rides.

CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW HAHAHHAAH:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3:

:DI wish i could come but i just went and bought my new ZX-6R. and i will be picking it up tomorrow evening. So I will have to break it in before i do any long rides.

CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW HAHAHHAAH:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3::D:happy3:

Congrats bro. Glad to hear the good news. Just don't start wiping every little smudge on the new bike. You'll wear out the paint.:p

Hey Jeff
Congrats on the Z6. Its best to break it in MX style. Take it easy for 15 miuntes, then ring its neck for 15 min. Broken in 30 minutes. I have done this with every bike I've owned and it works just fine.
Cheers
Mark

Back
Top Bottom