Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 53 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Back in town.........anybody riding Sunday?

I need a good boot!

It all depends on the weather....

Thinking of going up to Upper Big Chute/Bala/Southwood meet at Tim's 9:30 leaving 9:45.

It all depends on the weather....

Thinking of going up to Upper Big Chute/Bala/Southwood meet at Tim's 9:30 leaving 9:45.

how far is that ride?

Yeah, last i looked it was a 0% chance of rain for rain for Sun. Now Sat is at 0 and Sun is at 60%

Tomorow possibly instead?

I'm thinking the same thing, lets go tomorrow.

Same place same time. This will be a newbee friendly ride!!!!!
Post if interested so I know.

Thanks.

Can'take it on Saturday. Golf tournament.:(

Sorry forgot about that. I'll check the weather later tonight and post the day. Most likely we will stick to Sunday.

Sorry forgot about that. I'll check the weather later tonight and post the day. Most likely we will stick to Sunday.

HiBusa and I spoke today at 1 pm.

The ride is for SUNDAY. We are meeting at Tim's Weston/Rutherford at 9:30 am. and leaving at 9:45 am sharp.

that's good...

sunday im 50/50 , whereas saturday would have been a no for sure. ill let you guys know tomorrow. :)

Spoke to HiBusa Saturday night at 7pm. There has been a change of plans.

We are now going to The Spot, bike show and car wash, in Oakville. Same meeting place but meet time is now 10 am Sunday.

I was there today its pretty good. nice girls and good stunts. i will also be going again tomorrow. See you at 10

okay sounds good...was hoping for change of plans so....lookin good, lookin good!!! see all y'all @ 10 ruhterfrd n weston:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom