Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

I'm surprised there was just one busa in that ride. There're almost 4 in the vicinity alone :)
Ride safe guys!

I'm surprised there was just one busa in that ride. There're almost 4 in the vicinity alone :)
Ride safe guys!

We should place a quota on Busas in Vaughan. There are just too many of them. They ruin the neighbourhood.

Why doesn't someone be a little more original and buy a ZX-14 (the "Busa killer').:laughing2:

We should place a quota on Busas in Vaughan. There are just too many of them. They ruin the neighbourhood.

Why doesn't someone be a little more original and buy a ZX-14 (the "Busa killer').:laughing2:

The neighbourhood was already ruined with all the Kawasuckers, as for the ZX-14- , if you are going to pose do it right, do it on a Busa after all we are in Woodbridge.

It's not the ZX14 that killed the Busa, it the rider!

Last edited:
Ron/Louis - I wont be able to ride with you guys this weekend....... slipped my mind that I am out of the city for a wedding this weekend. (or maybe I was purposly blocking it!) Have a good one.

Brad

Ron/Louis - I wont be able to ride with you guys this weekend....... slipped my mind that I am out of the city for a wedding this weekend. (or maybe I was purposly blocking it!) Have a good one.

Brad

No problem, you enjoy. Next weekend I might be going up to 507.

Brad

wedding shmedding... is it yours?

if not, do something a little more self-serving.
if so, do something a little more self-serving. :p

Brad

You getting married????

You should have told us. We would have had a stag at one of the local establishments ( the ones with $20 dances):laughing8:

Great ridin wit you guys! awesome twisties!!
see ya again! :happy3:

Attachments

• DSC_0401.jpg
    DSC_0401.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0393.jpg
    DSC_0393.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0391.jpg
    DSC_0391.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0389.jpg
    DSC_0389.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0387.jpg
    DSC_0387.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0386.jpg
    DSC_0386.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0398.jpg
    DSC_0398.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0399.jpg
    DSC_0399.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
ya, was a great time guys... good riding :D

Anyone headed up to Bike Night at the Caledon Inn tonight (Monday)???

The weather is great tonight.

Post something if you're interested.

I had a great time, couldn't pick better weather or a nicer road! Thanks for teaching me some new tricks jakubmomo33. I managed to keep up with you guys most of the time!

I had a great time, couldn't pick better weather or a nicer road! Thanks for teaching me some new tricks jakubmomo33. I managed to keep up with you guys most of the time!

anytime ... next is the wheelies! :snorting:

looks like no wings tonight, fellas.... for me at least

Not me, don't want my hair getting wet.

Back
Top Bottom