Local Auto Thefts | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Auto Thefts

PP laying down the law.... or another get me elected false promise?

Get tough. That doesn't work in the USA and won't work here.

How do you make a person want to do the right thing? Get a job and buy a car, insure it, buy a house. Doing it right has three strikes against it before the kid even gets to the plate. Car, gas, insurance, house = $$$$

Flaunt, through media, a lifestyle that is unachievable for many and unsustainable for most.

Our leaders set poor examples. If PMs, MPs, MPPs Premiers and civil servants can raid the coffers so why not everyone.

Our dragged out legal system is largely to blame. Immediate capture and fair punishment make more sense as it gives little time for the thief to self justify why he isn't all that bad.

How do you make a person want to do the right thing? Get a job and buy a car, insure it, buy a house. Doing it right has three strikes against it before the kid even gets to the plate. Car, gas, insurance, house = $$$$.

Our leaders set poor examples. If PMs, MPs, MPPs Premiers and civil servants can raid the coffers so why not everyone.

What kind of carbon footprint are you looking at if you burn MPs/civil servants in your fireplace for heat vs. NG/electricity? How many BTUs on average? Will there be tax implications?

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL SQUIRT!!!!!
It should be the car companies making the cars harder to steal, not the taxpayer.
I'm sure the insurance companies don't care.
Car stolen in your hood, everyone in the hood premiums go up $xxx to cover the theft.
More profit for insurance.

Wasting taxpayers money again to fix something that whatever they do will fail.

It should be the car companies making the cars harder to steal, not the taxpayer.
Car stolen in your hood, everyone in the hood premiums go up $xxx to cover the theft.

This was the first thing that came to mind too.
I don't think cars have ever been easier to steal, and looking at the merry-go-round of profitability, I'm starting to think this is deliberate.

Where are the police in this? Re-arresting and re-filling arrest reports?

How about finding one of those outbound containers and filling it with car thieves to be shipped to Nigeria or wherever.

A neighbour called one in the other day - 3am and thugs were trying to make off with an SUV across the street from his house. He chased them away and called the cops - nobody showed.
Then the gangstashs came back again at 6am and tried the same stunt. Second chase away, but they smashed the back window before they left. Same deal, no cops.
I'm beginning to think TPS is on some kind of 'work to rule' deal over the new budget...? Nah, that would have to be a conspiracy !

If the manufacturers make them harder to steal, they will sell fewer cars. Every time a car is stolen, it gets replaced.

If the manufacturers make them harder to steal, they will sell fewer cars. Every time a car is stolen, it gets replaced.
Of course, why didn't I think of that.
1707444134110.png

A neighbour called one in the other day - 3am and thugs were trying to make off with an SUV across the street from his house. He chased them away and called the cops - nobody showed.
Then the gangstashs came back again at 6am and tried the same stunt. Second chase away, but they smashed the back window before they left. Same deal, no cops.
I'm beginning to think TPS is on some kind of 'work to rule' deal over the new budget...? Nah, that would have to be a conspiracy !
How much do the police unions have in the bank?

TPS https://www.tpcu.on.ca/assets/pdfs/2023_AGM_Booklet.pdf

Fancy numbers Pages 6,7,8.

OMERS owns about 1.25 Billion in investments. JT blows 200 million a day. We're stuck in between.

Back
Top Bottom