Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

Enjoyed the course a lot. Instructors were fantastic. I'm a big fan of learning proper technique and I learn by doing and seeing/hearing (not so much by reading books). This course fit the bill perfectly. With 4 years of riding under my belt I always felt somethings were off but couldn't figure it out on my own nor would I even know where to start without knowing the proper technique. Now I'm armed with new knowledge and need to practice, practice, practice...then take Level 2 :) and learn some more.

Best investment I've made towards my motorcycling experience by far. Nice bike, cool jacket, fancy gloves mean nothing if you aren't riding properly.

Highly recommend taking this course (or any course) to help improve your riding. Be smooth! Haha

Last edited:
Forgot to say...

Thanks cutekill/sharprider and the instructors for bringing this course to riding clinic to Canada!

Enjoyed the course a lot. Instructors were fantastic. I'm a big fan of learning proper technique and I learn by doing and seeing/hearing (not so much by reading books). This course fit the bill perfectly. With 4 years of riding under my belt I always felt somethings were off but couldn't figure it out on my own nor would I even know where to start without knowing the proper technique. Now I'm armed with new knowledge and need to practice, practice, practice...then take Level 2 :) and learn some more. Best investment I've made towards my motorcycling experience by far. Nice bike, cool jacket, fancy gloves mean nothing if you aren't riding properly. ighly recommend taking this course (or any course) to help improve your riding. Be smooth! Haha

Awesome - I had exact same impression of Level I. About 5 years of experience and course finally put everything in place!
Be smooth!

Level II was awesome - everything you learn in Level I and Level II comes together at the end of the day.

I can't thank Dave, Nancy and the whole GTAM crew and Jen enough for getting it to Canada - THANK YOU!!!

Can't type anymore - almost dead, need to get couple of pints in me and go to sleep.

While I'd love to take some credit for bringing it to Canada, alas I cannot...I just take the pics. ;)

...and today's pics are uploading now! Emails containing the links to today's and yesterday's pics will be forthcoming...stay tuned!

While I'd love to take some credit for bringing it to Canada, alas I cannot...I just take the pics. ;)

...and today's pics are uploading now! Emails containing the links to today's and yesterday's pics will be forthcoming...stay tuned!

By bringing I mean overall experience. And let me tell you - your pics helped me personally a lot! And you are there all day, taking pics instead of riding, watching other people having fun - Thank you for that!

Forgot to say...

Thanks cutekill/sharprider and the instructors for bringing this course to riding clinic to Canada!

Really glad you got that spot and had a great time and good experiance!

Really glad you got that spot and had a great time and good experiance!

David, I'm glad we finally got to meet, you can be sure Clocklaw will get swift and severe pay back :D

Seriously though, I've done the FAST School at Shannonville this past May, it was awesome, and I got to practice what I did know in a safe environment. Turns out my fun meter doesn't go to 10. It goes to 17. I always considered myself a reasonably capable rider, but you can always learn something, sometimes quite a bit.

After riding with friends both before and after taking the ARC class, it was immediately apparent to me they improved a LOT. These are all guys with decades of riding experience.

I have to say after taking the TC class, both you and Nancy proved to me that while capable, I've still got many things to learn. More importantly, it was became glaringly apparent, to me at least, that over the years, I've let some fundamentals 'get lazy'.

You can be sure I'll be enrolled in the next L2 class - I really tried to get in for the Sunday course, but work would have none of that on such short notice. I emailed Donna about it and she's aware that I will enroll should another course be made available this August.

Both you and CuteKill (appropriate name if you ask me!) are both excellent instructors, patient and absolutely critically, have a passion for imparting your knowledge and skills on your students.

I'll be recommending the TC course to all the people I ride with, and some I refuse to ride with (you know the type I'm talking about).

In the meantime I'll be taking my little CBR250R out to the local parking lot and practicing some more.

Hope to see you all in August!

I also am glad I finally got to meet the Northern Contingent of the "Group" Maybe if things work out we will get to do some good riding together where the roads are twisty and the weather warm!

I am with you on the learning, I also am always learning and looking for more as I know there is always information and skills that can make me better. I am not about to get complacent with my riding skills either!

I also am always learning and looking for more as I know there is always information and skills that can make me better. I am not about to get complacent with my riding skills either!

After I saw your crazy maneuvers on the Vmax this weekend not sure what else you are talking about... maybe dragging elbows??

After I saw your crazy maneuvers on the Vmax this weekend not sure what else you are talking about... maybe dragging elbows??

LOL, Still have to learn to 'Back It In"!! And I need some additional off-road training as well. I do well enough even competing in Enduro's etc. But still need to learn the jumps better for doubles, triples etc. There is always more!

Back
Top Bottom