Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

Wow - just look at this guy! Effortless, stress free and fluid - I see a bright future for this kid in MotoGP, he is smooooooth:

Thanks for the compliment, didn't know we had the same bike and yellow pucks (...just kidding). It was a great day. I will see you for TC II.

Can't wait! You look really good yourself. It is obvious that blue is the fastest color:
DSC01917%20%28Small%29.jpg

Just a quick note...for those who already ordered a DVD of their photos, firstly, THANK YOU; you will receive your photos on a DVD disc. Going forward, photo disc orders will be written to a regular CD-R, as the total amount of disc space needed doesn't warrant using a DVD disc.

hey guys is there a minimum riding experience required for this course? i am a wee bit shy of one year riding. can i still take it?

or would you think its more beneficial if i took it after a bit more experience?

You need to have at least 5000KM experience on your bike before you get to us!

Just a quick note...for those who already ordered a DVD of their photos, firstly, THANK YOU; you will receive your photos on a DVD disc. Going forward, photo disc orders will be written to a regular CD-R, as the total amount of disc space needed doesn't warrant using a DVD disc.

If you have not ordered your pictures, you should, they are a great learnig tool, let you see yourself, and work on the things we talked about in class. Plus if you find some you like they make great avitar pictures!

dave2.jpg

One of my favourites from the weekend...this guy LOVED scraping hard bits and he smiled the whole time!

DSC02320 (Small).jpg

And the more he got his body position and vision right the faster he went and the less he scraped parts! He worked hard as that is a lot of bike to get thru a corner!

And the more he got his body position and vision right the faster he went and the less he scraped parts! He worked hard as that is a lot of bike to get thru a corner!

I am working on it - I even install additional gopro mount at the back so I can see how did I position my body durind the ride :D

still got a month still my course. Looking forward to it.

Got to say I am loving practicing clutchless up shifting and getting it smoother and smoother every time. Finally got the feel of a proper down shift and getting the blip at the right time. Feels nice knowing I am getting it right now. Still working on getting that smooth too. I didn't think it was possible to enjoy riding more than I already do but I am:) It a lot of fun working on all the things we learnt and getting better and more excited about every ride. Great feeling seeing the look on my friends faces when they aren't waiting at the next stop or turn after a long twisty road cause I am not lagging any more;)

Great feeling seeing the look on my friends faces when they aren't waiting at the next stop or turn after a long twisty road cause I am not lagging any more;)

And what do your friends say, or ask of you when they notice the change?

Got a few wanting to do the course next year:) They are pretty impressed with the improvement. Haven't heard an bike up grade comment since doing level one;)

Got a few wanting to do the course next year:) They are pretty impressed with the improvement. Haven't heard an bike up grade comment since doing level one;)

Interesting - I never commented to any of my friends to upgrade from 125/250/600/1000, etc. But I wanted to upgrade myself for some time now. And funny thing happened - I stopped thinking about upgrade myself. I did know that I will likely never outgrow my FZ6 - course proved it and more: I am now saving up for track days/course for next year. Bike feels totally different, my riding feels more different. I still would love to have liter plus bike but not in a rush anymore, I am now looking more to refine learned techniques.

^ nice.

Forgot to mention that I had brought the 10 steps card to a friends party and explained the 10 steps and showed them how with an imaginary bike in the kitchen lol. A week later one of my friends had been practicing on his own and he texted me telling me how much he improved with his cornering.

^ nice.

Forgot to mention that I had brought the 10 steps card to a friends party and explained the 10 steps and showed them how with an imaginary bike in the kitchen lol. A week later one of my friends had been practicing on his own and he texted me telling me how much he improved with his cornering.

This is great! I tried to explain it to my friends but I did not fully get it myself yet and I suck at explaining stuff. Plus most of my riding buddies have been riding for 30+ years so it is hard to convince them. Those who've been riding less or coming back from long break of not riding - all will be signing up for the next year.

Back
Top Bottom