June 7 2018 Ontario Election | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 7 2018 Ontario Election

Sorry guys, I'm busy listening to the awesomeness of Trump at the State of the Union.

You mean the State of the Uniom?
289eb640-3827-46aa-a19d-76a878845f9c.jpeg

Everyone is very happy that he strung more than three words together. You go Donny. Let’s see if we can do four tomorrow. Special gold star for you.

It was refreshing to hear his lordship accomplished all the promises he gave.

It was refreshing to hear his lordship accomplished all the promises he gave.

Yes...thanks Obama for the economy and the start of the decline of black unemployment (0.9% change under Trump by the way). Thanks Trump for the continued divided nation and emboldened right wing racists.

You really need to get out of your vacuum and look beyond prejudicial margins.

Yes...thanks Obama for the economy and the start of the decline of black unemployment (0.9% change under Trump by the way). Thanks Trump for the continued divided nation and emboldened right wing racists.

You really need to get out of your vacuum and look beyond prejudicial margins.
Good economy under trump is due to Obama's doing? Lol, you're delusional

I guess then you give 100% credit to Trudeau for our low unemployment??? Same logic.

Honestly it's impossible to argue with guys like RockerGuy... he didn't use logic to get himself into those positions and you can't use logic to get him out of them. He's hardcore right wing; it's his shtick, it's best to just let him be.

7fd08ff57c943fa72d7b9a7ddb9cd1b5.jpg

Last edited:
LOL ... State of the Union victory ... OK, one would not know watching it, but I guess through the right kind of glasses, why not.

Told my boss today ..."Hey sorry for the numbers as it sucked this month, but look at it through Donald's glasses" ... he says, "You are right ..., great job on the numbers, cheque is in the mail." ... now we are talking.

Honestly it's impossible to argue with guys like RockerGuy... he didn't use logic to get himself into those positions and you can't use logic to get him out of them. He's hardcore right wing; it's his shtick, it's best to just let him be.

Totally agree, it is more about having him (himself!) point out to everyone else how invalid his opinions are... otherwise some impressionable intuitive (non-quantitative) thinker might think he is right.

We're now one of those infamous regions where the leader of the opposition is accused of something, and prevented from running at the "last minute" before an election. Well, isn't that just great.

The timing was just too perfect for my liking.
I'd like to know if there was any coaching about when/if to come forward, and by whom?

We're now one of those infamous regions where the leader of the opposition is accused of something, and prevented from running at the "last minute" before an election. Well, isn't that just great.

I'd like to know if there was any coaching about when/if to come forward, and by whom?
THe interim leader said that he won't lead the party as it's too divided/disorganized on the inside

I think we don't have to look too far.

Why would it even make a difference? Even if Kathleen Wynne came out tomorrow and said "yeah I told the girls to tell their story when I thought it would hurt the PCs most", how would that matter with regards to whether the legations are true? Brown wasn't legally barred from running, he was abandoned by his own party because they felt he can't possibly win. How is a conspiracy more plausible than some guy just dropping the ball?

The Liberals haven't deserved to win the last three or four elections ... but they keep getting re-elected because every time, the PC party somehow manages to shoot themselves in the foot. This is headed in the same direction.

Back
Top Bottom