June 7 2018 Ontario Election | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 7 2018 Ontario Election

who hasn't miss read the signs on a passing fancy and leaned in the kiss a girl that decided she didnt want to be kissed? Nobody that ever dated in high school / uni/ post uni.
He did, she said no, he stopped and drove her home. No charges and barely anything that could be called assault let alone a sex scandal.

The second lady, he whipped "it" out and said "something she cant remember, she blew him, then felt bad for over a decade?? could have said no thanks.

He was just hung by the media and public opinion.

not saying he's not a dum dum, but he didnt do anything 10,000 other guys didnt. He's no Wienstien

Exactly ... this is where #MeToo is somehow getting Weinstein's mixed up with Brown's .... these two are anything like. Something I think most intelligent and decent people will agree with. If Wynn tries to ride this wave, I wish she would lose, because of it. Although, there's no chance of that happening in Ontario.

Uggghhh,politics.Went for a nice ride this aft.Better!

Exactly ... this is where #MeToo is somehow getting Weinstein's mixed up with Brown's .... these two are anything like. Something I think most intelligent and decent people will agree with. If Wynn tries to ride this wave, I wish she would lose, because of it. Although, there's no chance of that happening in Ontario.
It's definitely deplorable that they're both put under the same umbrella.

Even though, say, Ansari's story was closer to Brown's, it definitely has nothing to do with Weinstein... but hey it's another tool in the arsenal, easily accessible as well. In Ansari's story, the girl decided she'd call him out on it because she saw him receive an award (while wearing an anti-abuse pin nonetheless) and pushed her over the edge.

For Brown... well he was in a prominent position and most likely the person that came forward doesn't like him ...so why not try to damage the individual when they've been empowered to do so with this wave of allegations sweeping through our western countries.

All it takes is an anonymous accusation to derail a man in the public eye. Proven or not, true or not, the damage is done already.

I'd agree Brown wasn't the best leader the PCs could have, so maybe they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get someone with a chance.

Women do not want equality, they want subversion

Can you dial that back a little bit

Can you dial that back a little bit
It's so true though. Women have been conspiring against us ever since we mistakenly gave them equal rights. I mean they even have us fighting each other in the streets, do you think it's a coincidence that most 'criminals' are men and most 'cops' are too? That was the plan all along, divide and conquer. Women demand it for their supposed safety, of course. And we just keep making more and more things illegal so we trap ourselves in a spiraling cycle of aggression, even going to war for them.

The next Ontario PC leader will be female, just you watch! It won't be long before all party leaders will be the same gender, can you imagine!?! We'll have no choice and as they gain power they can accelerate the pace of the conflict between us and before you know it the whole lot of 'em will be prancing out of their kitchens over our piled up corpses in their cute little nighties, where they'll join up with their insider agents like Lauren Southern and Faith Goldie, turning the remaining men into subservient slaves.

Oh sorry, I thought you said dial it up. Never mind.

01b14e2c738bd52dcfb450a1cc9bca4e.png

And now Dykstra , the PC party president has thrown in the towel. Resigned.

Oy vey...

Wow the liberals really torpedoed the PC's

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Wow the liberals really torpedoed the PC's

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Sorry you have it wrong, while one could argue the Liberals have torpedoed Ontario...

It was the PCs that torpedoed the PCs. Past behaviour, infighting and rats jumping a sinking ship. Like I said before, either the party is the source (coup d'etat) OR they already knew. They flipped on him way to fast for this to be anything else.

Dykstra had his own documented "problems" and the one that came forward "yesterday" did actually file reports when it happened. Broom then rug, eventually someone lifts the rug.

Last edited:
Next up: A high-school or college girl(s) to come out of the woodwork and accuse Wynne of bad-behaviour 30 years ago.

Wait for it...

No need, Wynnes bad behavour is what we are living right now...To bad the majority won't wake up and see what is in plain sight.

Dougy just announced that he is running for PC leadership to fight against the elites.

Because a guy that 'lied' and covered for his drug addled brother, coming from a family with substance abuse and alcohol issues will be perfect.

You cant pull a skeleton out of that closet, its has books and songs written about it.

Our own homegrown Kennedy's...........

Wynn, just jumped up ... again. Twice in a week.

Yeah elites fighting elites, supposedly ... LOL ... decline looks very likely at this point, I must say. Not what I have expected for some time now ...

Back
Top Bottom