I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 404 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

And your point is????????

Saw a grey and black R6 turning north on to hurontario from Wanless or conservation (can't remember which one) in Brampton. After turning you gunned it and got up to 3rd gear before decelerating. Watch out for the cops man you were probably going 160 in a 70km zone!

And your point is????????
I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say his point is that the rider should watch for cops because he was probably going 160 in a 70 zone.

The rider had no idea???
He probably did. I guess there's a chance he didn't realize how fast he was going or what the speed limit was but probably not.

++1 lol
Comon guys. We all have to learn on our own, everyone will go at their own pace.. do we even know if the individual who was riding is on the forum? I meet people all the time who aren't with us here..
Guys- Slono especially.. you have to seen more bikes out today than just one!

Dude on highway 27 at around 2ish? Sorry for not waving I was way too comfortable. Hopefully you caught my head nod

Chick on a ninja 300 on Weston at around 3:40. Sweet looking bike. And nice exhaust.

++1 lol
Comon guys. We all have to learn on our own, everyone will go at their own pace.. do we even know if the individual who was riding is on the forum? I meet people all the time who aren't with us here..

Yeah I did actually. A couple guys riding SS eastbound on the 401 weaving through traffic wearing hoodies and track pants. This was the same day. I see a lot of bikes on the road but I don't often remember to post the spotting unless it sticks in my mind.

Young lady on sport bike parked snug up against Walmart on Stevenson in Oshawa. I was on white cruiser.

Saw a female rider heading East (maybe towards Walmart on Oshawa?) on sat morning. It was cold out.. Wearing jeans and sneakers with below ankle socks. Your ankles must have been frozen..

Saw about 20 cruisers yesterday at Yonge and 16th Avenue heading east. Then I think I saw the same group going north on Yonge and turning east onto High Tech Avenue where the Harley Dealership is. Was it a DEMO day at Harley?

++1 lol
I saw a couple of guys out by the airport on Sunday riding my favorite part of my commute. One guy was motioning for me to go faster, heh. Guess that was his way of saying there were no cops around the bend.

Man I saw with the sidecar for his son on highway 7. Nice meeting you and riding around together shortly.

Saw a guy on a cruiser with a vintage helmet with one of those bubble-like visors on Vaughan about an hour ago.

Guy on a matte black/red Diavel going up and down Bathurst these past coupla days.

Screw you pal. Your bike's not that cool.

Guy on a matte black/red Diavel going up and down Bathurst these past coupla days.

Screw you pal. Your bike's not that cool.
lol

Back
Top Bottom