I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 405 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Saw two late model Street Triples (red/Black) and (white) downtown near Union Stn.

Orange and Black Can-Am on the linc headed towards the QEW at noon.

Looks like you a wheel chair was tagging along.

Sorry I was late on the wave. Had cages merging from the right.

On my way home today...

In Dixon near Martin Grove: guy on SS heading west with a black hoodie on.

On St. Clair I rode behind a guy for a bit on a new looking lowered (pretty sure, anyway) black and white GSXR with some carbon parts, red brake lines, lots of Suzuki stickers (including in the rims), and lots of extra R and S logos (including an S keychain). Rider was wearing a mostly white Shoei helmet with blue and red accents, white shirt, jeans, ****** vest, and Nike Air Max shoes with at least an inch of lift in them. Kept revving his bike for no reason.

Then when I got off my bike at home a gray SV650 ridden by a guy in a t-shirt went by.

Kinda surprised none of the bikes I saw today had people with proper gear on considering it's not even hot yet but whatever.

Last edited:
Guilty .. Coming home from work I'm gear less .. Get home suited up and headed out ... I need casual riding gear .. Only a 1 piece right now :(

Guilty .. Coming home from work I'm gear less .. Get home suited up and headed out ... I need casual riding gear .. Only a 1 piece right now :(

Yeah, right. I don't buy that for one second!

Which part?! lmao .. Pulled upto a kid on a Buell and he was fully kitted in leathers .. I tried to say Hi, He wasn't having it lol He probably thought I was some gearless squid traffic weaver.. Or just a typical harley mentality ;)

White Busa on 401E past Kennedy dodging 50+ rolls of toilet paper all over the highway, lol that looked like fun.

Took my Frs for a drive downtown and saw a bunch of guys. Particularly around Bloor street near spadina.

Saw two bikes one of which had a sidecar headed south on hwy 35 just north of Lindsay about 5 pm yesterday.

Last night southbound on the 404 just past Elgin Mills -- two sport bikes in the left lane (one of them was a blue GSXR). Myself and a Harley caught up with you guys and ended up behind you for some of the way.

Saw 2 unfortunate souls on black bikes pulled over on N/B DVP between Don Mills and Eglinton with a set of 4 cruisers running their cherries behind them, which caused a ******** of traffic of idiot drivers that feel the need to crawl by and look on whenever they see anything going on.

I just gotta say... thanks for taking one for the team, because I normally would be flying down the DVP at that point on my mid-week joyride.

White ninja 300 southbound Bayview right now, you wanna be road pizza cause that's how you become road pizza

Behind a guy on a standard/cruiser at Eglinton and Eglinton (lol). Heading east on Eglinton. Apparently your turn signals are broken as you cut off two cars without signaling. Brown jacket.

Got passed by a left turning BMW F800S in yellow. Guy was wearing black and white leathers.

Then I passed (oncoming traffic) a green 650R and a silver ZXR (I think, I'm not too familiar with whatever bike it was).

Shortly after that I found out they changed Northcliffe at Eglinton into a one way opposite of the direction I was trying to go. Didn't notice until after I made the turn. Some signs warning of the change, before I turned into a bunch of oncoming cars, would've been nice.

White ninja 300 southbound Bayview right now, you wanna be road pizza cause that's how you become road pizza
how fast was he going on this white ninja 300??was he trying to be a ghost lol.. i take bayview. i don't see a lot of people being reckless on bayview, and cops speedtrap so you have to be careful anyway. not the best place to drive like a dummy or start a chase..

Out riding downtown I seen quite a few bikes, triumph, a little SYM "Chinese", SV 650, Ducati Monster & Harley's!

Saw a pile of bikes at Elephant and Castle downtown yesterday.

On the way home from work I met a dude on a white Daytona 675 and had a brief convo. I'd like to own one of those just for a year or two some time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom