I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 402 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

guy keep yelling at me saying my chain is loose. I heard you the first time & acknowledged you. No need to be annoying & be persistent about it. You must be a better mechanic than me to diagnose that chain

fyi -- your chain is loose!

I don't think I ever saw so many bikes at the Port Perry Timmies today. I wouldn't be surprised if there was over 100 bikes at one point. Cruisers, standard bikes, sport bikes, some dirt bikes and some adventure bikes. Lots of bikes!

..Tom

I don't think I ever saw so many bikes at the Port Perry Timmies today. I wouldn't be surprised if there was over 100 bikes at one point. Cruisers, standard bikes, sport bikes, some dirt bikes and some adventure bikes. Lots of bikes!

..Tom
Lol.. I make a point of not stopping there.. Gas and go at port perry

Green KLR 650, on QEW heading east bound close to St. Catharines around 3 or 3:30pm last Saturday, April 4th. I was on my R1200GSA heading west to Fort Erie...it was a real cold and windy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Cruiser style bike (Thought it was a Vmax at first, after getting closer did not know what it was at all) wearing all black at Elgin Mills and Woodbine going east on Elgin Mills. Around Noon.

Saw a lot of bikes all over the GTA today. Even saw the same bike I have. The idiots are of course back out too. Dude on a red SS lane splitting doing 150+ south on the 404 just north of the 401. I did a nice and relaxing 200 kms today. I have to break in my wrists again lol.

Somebody on a GSX-R rode past my house today, wearing what seemed to be a hi-viz hoodie

Saw lots of bikes. If you saw a red noisy 2 stroke with the plate hanging off (or missing, later), that was me.

I seen a few bikes out today...too many to list but there was some at the Hard Rock Cafe downtown but then after I passed by there I was heading up the DVP going for a ride to KC when all of a sudden I see a trail of smoke coming out the back so I looked down to my right foot & see that my boot & pant leg are covered in oil, I pull off to the side on Vic. Park just off the 401 to a safe place & shut the bike off...the whole right side was covered in oil & this was the result...
9bc915a518cf994aeeee2a84b60d151c.jpg

c640d3fe9732c336ec68737b175cd505.jpg

5731810b0bbf706180c6ff52ab1a48c5.jpg

A couple of guys stopped to see if everything was ok, Chris who owns a black/Grey R6 was driving his car & recognized my bike so he stopped & kept me company until CAA came...thanks bud...then a cop stopped to see if I was ok but he stopped to actually look at the bike lol! He is a new rider & has an R1!

Damn, that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me while I was on the 407, oil plug popped and splattered all over. I was extremely lucky my wheel did not slide out anywhere. Glad you are okay.

Your bike will definitely draw crowds lol.

I seen a few bikes out today...too many to list but there was some at the Hard Rock Cafe downtown but then after I passed by there I was heading up the DVP going for a ride to KC when all of a sudden I see a trail of smoke coming out the back so I looked down to my right foot & see that my boot & pant leg are covered in oil, I pull off to the side on Vic. Park just off the 401 to a safe place & shut the bike off...the whole right side was covered in oil & this was the result...

A couple of guys stopped to see if everything was ok, Chris who owns a black/Grey R6 was driving his car & recognized my bike so he stopped & kept me company until CAA came...thanks bud...then a cop stopped to see if I was ok but he stopped to actually look at the bike lol! He is a new rider & has an R1!
So drain bolt popped out or what?

OY! glad your ok. Could have been a lot worse, glad it wasn't though. GWS Ducati 848 R Corse SE! I was at L&L for a bit and the Hardrock, lots of bikes out. Wasn't down for the ride to KC, I've never been yet, but will have to, its not as far as I thought.

Looks more like coolant to me. Isn't it green?

That totally sucks man! Hope the bike is ok and you're up riding soon.

It's Motul 300V oil, that's why it's green!
Never seen green oil before. Today I learned something. I was disappointed when I bought some Royal Purple transmission oil once and it wasn't purple.

Back
Top Bottom