I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 401 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

What about if written as 890 OEL....
Certainly a good point. Either way, Kennerisclutchdid say they have seen the rider but doesn't know where they work. Hard to say if they're on the forum at this point. Kennerisclutch maybe can leave a note on the bike if there is damage; stating that he saw or what he saw and contact info to help find the driver with his knowledge/ information of the Hit and Run; or Hit and Leave..

white extended K9 gsxr at eglington and allen rd yesterday at 2pm

Two young people on a red CBR about 9:30 last night southbound Hwy 35 near the McDonald's..looking friggin cold.

Lots of fearless scooter riders downtown. I guess not being able to exceed 32km/h has its advantages.

You're confusing e-bikes with scooters. My 60cc winter-beater scoot will do 65-70km/h.

Saw some kind of black bike coming out of the new Stockyards mall thing on St Clair yesterday around 1:30 and a green Ninja 250 (I think) at the Canadian Tire across the street. I was on my Aprilia. Got lots of great comments and questions about the bike although one guy was surprised at how much these things cost.

Just came back from a short ride. Stopped at the Timmies at Hurontario/Mayfield but I didn't see any riders there. On my way home though, a green ZX-6R caught up to me and we gave each other the wave.

Feels good to be back :)

Last edited:
@ kevin: I'm pretty sure I've seen you around in the area... Do you have a sticker on your windscreen?

On my ride home last night around 7pm I saw some kind of Sport Bike on the southbound 404 last night, I think between Stouffville and Bloomington. Sadly it looked like the bike was being loaded onto a tow truck and two OPP vehicles were in attendance. The rider wastlakign with the officers. I hope it wasn't what think it was.

..Tom

At about 4:30, I saw two guys on what looked like Gixxers going eastbound on Finch, just west of Bayview. I was on the Busa revving the motor as I passed by

spotted what I think is a Ural and sidecar downtown.

3 guys out riding today just popped into my work (Brass Rail) just now, helmets in hand GSXR rider was one of them...didn't get a chance to see the bike!

Guy keep yelling at me saying my chain is loose. I heard you the first time & acknowledged you. No need to be annoying & be persistent about it. You must be a better mechanic than me to diagnose that chain

Saw a white Ninja 250 leaving the Shell gas station on the corner of 16th and Leslie in Markham yesterday just after lunch (Apr-1st). I was having a coffee in the parking lot beside my bike.

Back
Top Bottom