I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 386 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

No he doesn't know how to stay in one ******* lane with his lifted to **** ford pos. Nothing else to it
Sounds like most drivers I see on every curve I've driven on.

To the Hell's Angels I saw last night. Nice rides! Surprised the po po next to you wasn't harassing you about your exhaust.

To the CBR 1000 I spoke to downtown. Nice riding with you man. I hope you made it to that party ok. Hope you didn't sweat up your dress shirt & dress shoes, man

To the Red CBR125 on Rutherford Rd & Creditstone at around 12:30pm filtering - filtering up 5 cars in front of a Camaro at the light & in front of the police station probably isn't the best idea especially since you'd most probably hold them up... Time and place >.>

To the Red CBR125 on Rutherford Rd & Creditstone at around 12:30pm filtering - filtering up 5 cars in front of a Camaro at the light & in front of the police station probably isn't the best idea especially since you'd most probably hold them up... Time and place >.>

Plate #xxxx? My wife followed him into the Tim's parking lot and let him have it after he cut her off twice and was lane splitting. She said he looked about 16. Guess her scolding didn't work. You know kids, they're invincible.

Edit: Prolly shouldn't have posted plate as it was scribbled on a napkin, and may have been wrong. Don't want to get anyone in trouble, just want them to get home alive.
And yeah, I know, exing out the plate doesn't delete it from the other posts. Stupid internets.

Last edited:
As bike lane splitting between me and a car doing 120 on the 401 near morning side./ probably doing 175+. Whoever you are, ur an idiot.

I could of turned into you. I didn't see you until you were past me....

Wife was angrier at you than I was.... So be careful.....

Last edited:
To the 3 bikes going north on Weston around 3pm. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Nice chatting with the kid on the Suzuki cruiser. Maybe I will join you guys next time.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, and to the idiot in the Altima on Tottenham road: When I am in the left tire track, and the lane widens, that does NOT give you permission to squeeze by me on the right and scare the **** out of me!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I saw you.
On an R6 I think.
With a girl on the back.
401 Westbound, around Mavis at 8:00
You passed me in the acceleration lane.
I caught up to you, then you started doing some idiot moves.
I could have followed, I was alone. But then, you made some real idiot moves.
It's one thing to take your own life in your hands, but quite another to take some poor girls life in your hands.
You were making moves that only a single rider should do.
Leave the chick at home. She has a great life ahead of her. Yours should be ending soon. Don't take her with you.

Did he drop his bike like the other one on the 404? Lol

http://youtu.be/_UIG6AndO7M
Nope

I saw you.
On an R6 I think.
With a girl on the back.
401 Westbound, around Mavis at 8:00
You passed me in the acceleration lane.
I caught up to you, then you started doing some idiot moves.
I could have followed, I was alone. But then, you made some real idiot moves.
It's one thing to take your own life in your hands, but quite another to take some poor girls life in your hands.
You were making moves that only a single rider should do.
Leave the chick at home. She has a great life ahead of her. Yours should be ending soon. Don't take her with you.
Birds of a feather flock together. Maybe she likes that kind of thrill. Hard to judge but I know where you're coming from

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Nope

Birds of a feather flock together. Maybe she likes that kind of thrill. Hard to judge but I know where you're coming from

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Maybe Chara found her ride after all! ?

Plate #xxxxxx My wife followed him into the Tim's parking lot and let him have it after he cut her off twice and was lane splitting. She said he looked about 16. Guess her scolding didn't work. You know kids, they're invincible.

get your wife to report the rider - most police jurisdictions have a driver report program.

Toronto: https://webapp1.torontopolice.on.ca/dors/hit-run.html

Peel/Brampton : http://www.peelpolice.on.ca/en/services/reportacrimeonline.asp

York: http://www.yrp.ca/roadwatch.aspx

Durham Roadwatch: http://www.drps.ca/internet_explorer/forms/index.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Plate #xxxx My wife followed him into the Tim's parking lot and let him have it after he cut her off twice and was lane splitting. She said he looked about 16. Guess her scolding didn't work. You know kids, they're invincible.

sounds like your wife has a serious case of road rage...hope she didn't get out of the car because that's considered assault...if it was me i'd be strapped with my GoPro and would have definitely pressed criminal charges on your wife

send her this before it's too late

https://www.aaafoundation.org/sites/default/files/RoadRageBrochure.pdf

sounds like your wife has a serious case of road rage...hope she didn't get out of the car because that's considered assault...if it was me i'd be strapped with my GoPro and would have definitely pressed criminal charges on your wife

send her this before it's too late

https://www.aaafoundation.org/sites/default/files/RoadRageBrochure.pdf

Lol. Nice. However,
1. If you had the GoPro, and was driving like he was, then showed the video, would you not be incriminating yourself?
2. She basically told him that driving like that won't end well for him. And that her husband rides and that gives all riders a bad name.
Good looking out, though.
Oh, and showing her the link may not end well for me! ?

Will show her this tonight. Didn't even know this was an option.

I've used it a few times over the years. Provided accurate details of the events . Used to be a form to fax in previously, but now a lot of its online. I spoke to a friend who works with TPS and he said yes, they do take it seriously. I know someone who has received the warning letters from the police too. Letter goes out to the regiostered owner of the vehicle. It pretty much says that someone has filed a complaint about the vehicle and driver in question on the particular date/time. If someone accumulates a few of these they are paid a visit by the Police for a "chat". These incidents can also be pulled later and possibly used by police should other serious charges be laid.
In any case, helps reduce the amount of rage I get ;-) lol We run a dash cam too which is handy.

Plate #xxxx? My wife followed him into the Tim's parking lot and let him have it after he cut her off twice and was lane splitting. She said he looked about 16. Guess her scolding didn't work. You know kids, they're invincible.

Edit: Prolly shouldn't have posted plate as it was scribbled on a napkin, and may have been wrong. Don't want to get anyone in trouble, just want them to get home alive.
And yeah, I know, exing out the plate doesn't delete it from the other posts. Stupid internets.

First of all since you so casually posted my information on a public forum i will return you the favour. Silver previous gen ford escape with license plate xxxxxx. Your wifes definition of "a skolding" includes looking like she was terrified for her life when i stepped out of the building to return to my bike then mumbling under her voice "you.... you scared me back there" then sure she really skolded me! :) also i appreciate the compliment on telling me i look 16. didn't know 16 year olds could grow full beards :).

You should probably tell your wife not to follow bikers into plazas because it could've gotten ugly, and she knew it from the expression on her face when i walked out. Such a timid person should not be following people into plazas for confrontations. Luckily i am mild tempered and didn't really give a **** about it, mostly just laughed it off as a poor lady with nothing better to do in her life.

P.S. i hope your wife doesn't feed you ******** stories like this often.

Cheers mate, your friendly neighbourhood rider.

Back
Top Bottom