I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 387 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Now.. this is getting interesting..

:happy1:

aVZgT.gif

First of all since you so casually posted my information on a public forum i will return you the favour. Silver previous gen ford escape with license plate xxxxxx. Your wifes definition of "a skolding" includes looking like she was terrified for her life when i stepped out of the building to return to my bike then mumbling under her voice "you.... you scared me back there" then sure she really skolded me! :) also i appreciate the compliment on telling me i look 16. didn't know 16 year olds could grow full beards :).

You should probably tell your wife not to follow bikers into plazas because it could've gotten ugly, and she knew it from the expression on her face when i walked out. Such a timid person should not be following people into plazas for confrontations. Luckily i am mild tempered and didn't really give a **** about it, mostly just laughed it off as a poor lady with nothing better to do in her life.

P.S. i hope your wife doesn't feed you ******** stories like this often.

Cheers mate, your friendly neighbourhood rider.

Absolutely the wrong thing for me to do by posting the plate. Could have described entire thing without it. I apologize for that.

Edit: I tell my kid to be careful what he posts and then I do this dumb ****. She had nothing to do with the post, all me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now at O'Connor and Curity, dude on a SS yelling at a minivan, I didn't see what happened but neither party looked pleased!

First of all since you so casually posted my information on a public forum i will return you the favour. Silver previous gen ford escape with license plate xxxxxx. Your wifes definition of "a skolding" includes looking like she was terrified for her life when i stepped out of the building to return to my bike then mumbling under her voice "you.... you scared me back there" then sure she really skolded me! :) also i appreciate the compliment on telling me i look 16. didn't know 16 year olds could grow full beards :).

You should probably tell your wife not to follow bikers into plazas because it could've gotten ugly, and she knew it from the expression on her face when i walked out. Such a timid person should not be following people into plazas for confrontations. Luckily i am mild tempered and didn't really give a **** about it, mostly just laughed it off as a poor lady with nothing better to do in her life.

hahaha
10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used it a few times over the years. Provided accurate details of the events . Used to be a form to fax in previously, but now a lot of its online. I spoke to a friend who works with TPS and he said yes, they do take it seriously. I know someone who has received the warning letters from the police too. Letter goes out to the regiostered owner of the vehicle. It pretty much says that someone has filed a complaint about the vehicle and driver in question on the particular date/time. If someone accumulates a few of these they are paid a visit by the Police for a "chat". These incidents can also be pulled later and possibly used by police should other serious charges be laid.
In any case, helps reduce the amount of rage I get ;-) lol We run a dash cam too which is handy.
really lame so if you had somebody you did not like you could call in "complaints" and get friends to do it too and the police will come and talk to them? that's just what we need they encouraged you to "report" people in Nazi Germany too

really lame so if you had somebody you did not like you could call in "complaints" and get friends to do it too and the police will come and talk to them? that's just what we need they encouraged you to "report" people in Nazi Germany too

You cant just make up stuff. You need to provide details on yourself too. Drivers lic. Address. Contact. Its not a "Tips" line. Its NOT Anonymous. The cops know your information too.

And I have had no hesitation in providing that information when some dickwad brake checks me in winter snow condtions putting my familiy at risk.. NO HESITATION at all.

Last edited:
sounds like your wife has a serious case of road rage...hope she didn't get out of the car because that's considered assault...if it was me i'd be strapped with my GoPro and would have definitely pressed criminal charges on your wife

send her this before it's too late

https://www.aaafoundation.org/sites/default/files/RoadRageBrochure.pdf

How is that an assault? What if she got out of the car to have a conversation with the man? Wouldn't call it assault. Could lead up to one though!

How is that an assault? What if she got out of the car to have a conversation with the man? Wouldn't call it assault. Could lead up to one though!

there's been many cases of road rage which have not ended well and precautions are taken by law enforcement to ensure public safety

road rage can be considered a criminal offense and may not always be the same offense based on what events take place but can range from uttering threats to aggravated assault (the car being your deadly weapon). following some one into a parking lot to "give them a piece of your mind" can easily be considered as uttering threats and to a third party (perhaps a police officer) can be seen as aggravated assault....don't forget the entire act of following some one can also be considered stalking and harassment

last night at scarborough town centre, must have been about 7 bikes or more that drove through, then seen them parked up at the jack astors when i came out

there's been many cases of road rage which have not ended well and precautions are taken by law enforcement to ensure public safety

road rage can be considered a criminal offense and may not always be the same offense based on what events take place but can range from uttering threats to aggravated assault (the car being your deadly weapon). following some one into a parking lot to "give them a piece of your mind" can easily be considered as uttering threats and to a third party (perhaps a police officer) can be seen as aggravated assault....don't forget the entire act of following some one can also be considered stalking and harassment

And, just for the record, threatening to report someone to authorities for dangerous behaviour does not qualify as 'assault.'

I've had a couple dumb cunts do this to me also. I just smiled and greeted them good morning and wished them a nice day.

To stay on topic, girl with a nice bum on the 401 from hwy 6 to the 7/8 split in Kitchener on a big Viffer - nice riding.

To the guy on the black CBR with a black/red Joe Rocket jacket on the 401WB between #25 and Guelph Line at ~3pm yesterday, that was my attempt at letting you know that your backpack was open. I hope there was nothing of any importance back there.

To the guy on the black CBR with a black/red Joe Rocket jacket on the 401WB between #25 and Guelph Line at ~3pm yesterday, that was my attempt at letting you know that your backpack was open. I hope there was nothing of any importance back there.

I once had my fanny pack open while riding. I had someone chasing & screaming at me on the highway. I didn't think much of it until I realised I lost my wallet

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Saw a Ninja 500 turning onto Finch at Finch/Sentinel Rd around 8AM this morning. Bike looked pretty mint.

Red, white, and blue CBR500 at Church and Gerrard. First one I've seen on the road. I wanted to ask about it, but a little difficult when the rider is trying to make a turn at a busy intersection.

So are you telling me just by getting out of a car, police will arrest you for an offence that has not happened and for all we know is not going to happen?

Doesn't make sense to me... Just by getting out of a car because of a driving incident doesn't constitute an assault, its what follows that may....depending on of course what happens after u get out the car....

Back
Top Bottom