Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hilarious Kijiji Bike and Stuff Ads

Not really. I always tell people to keep their original parts, and don't make any mods you cannot reverse to stock.
When it comes time to sell, unmolested bikes are rare, and preferred, and you can get more money for the parts separately.

A good example is pipes - makes no difference to value after $500-600 in spending, and you need to find someone who happens to like the same pipe design, and having a loud bike. Power commanders are worth $0. So, that's a $1000-1200 you will never get back.
No one will pay extra for an ohlins shock -swap it back and sell it.

After ~6 years, every sport bike on kijiji is ruined with weak LED flush mounts, painted windscreens, crappy tail tidys, various tacky anodized aluminum bits (typically faded) and tribal graphics.

Some sad kijidiot ads out there where some guys dumped $10,000 on 600 and cannot sell. They should have just bought a better bike.

I look at it as a case by case basis. For example I happen to enjoy motarded DR650's. If mine got stolen for instance, I would gladly pay base price for another DR650 + 50% for the correct and desirable mods if in good shape. Maybe I'm a fool.

I look at it as a case by case basis. For example I happen to enjoy motarded DR650's. If mine got stolen for instance, I would gladly pay base price for another DR650 + 50% for the correct and desirable mods if in good shape. Maybe I'm a fool.

Maybe?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...ad/1034909831?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Tommy Lee handlebar pad.

b1e7338f039ee7817228b6e9c9507b9e.jpg

trying to post a saved image, not by url...it's a pain in the ***. I tried a screenshot on my phone and laptop. they both came out tiny...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-11-23-47-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-23-47-40.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 83
  • cheapo.jpg
    cheapo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]low ks and not purple [/FONT]:D[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]

driver's backrest?
[/FONT]

Joe Bass: Don't read this^

I hate him and I would never sell him my bike! And he's right, he is ugly! Effen haters!

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]low ks and not purple [/FONT]:D[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]

driver's backrest?
[/FONT]

Don't need to rub it in, Matt! :p

Back
Top Bottom