Harley Davidson 2024 lineup | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley Davidson 2024 lineup

Interesting, I am sure the OP didn't embellish the post at all...
A HD shop only working on HD's kind of makes sense to me...
Think he was just ****** the other shops were closed on Monday's but didn't complain about that at all..
Yeah, to be fair I don't know which bike shops will install a tire they didn't sell. Some smaller ones maybe, but not bigger ones.

Yeah, to be fair I don't know which bike shops will install a tire they didn't sell. Some smaller ones maybe, but not bigger ones.

Every dealership around here will install a tire for me if I bring in the rim. Regardless of make or whether I bought the tire from them or not.

They'll charge me an hour's worth of labour for the 10 minutes it takes on the machine. And they'll get the most junior service tech to do it too.

Easy money for them.

Last edited:
Most shops that I've ever delt with don't, Then you get the intitled folks that run to the internet and start the. this shops sucks posts

Most shops that I've ever delt with don't, Then you get the intitled folks that run to the internet and start the. this shops sucks posts

Only place around me that won't (but they used to) is GP. Now I go to a place in Port Hope, and he basically matches online prices as well anyways, so cool.

Blackstock did it for me while I wanted a year or two ago as well. Clarington cycle as well, until they closed up unfortunately.

Only place around me that won't (but they used to) is GP. Now I go to a place in Port Hope, and he basically matches online prices as well anyways, so cool.

Blackstock did it for me while I wanted a year or two ago as well. Clarington cycle as well, until they closed up unfortunately.
Who in Port Hope? I live here and would love to have a local option. You can PM me if you don't mind sharing.

Every dealership around here will install a tire for me if I bring in the rim. Regardless of make or whether I bought the tire from them or not.

They'll charge me an hour's worth of labour for the 10 minutes it takes on the machine. And they'll get the most junior service tech to do it too.

Easy money for them.
I once had a tubeless front tire come unseated from the rim after about 600 meters of riding after dealer install, so flat just beyond my driveway.

I immediately called, and the service manager sheepishly asked that I bring it right in and ask for him. It was a spoked rim so they blamed it on a faulty rim seal, which they replaced for free (of course) and continued to apologize and be contrite.

I suppose it could have been a faulty seal, but I tend to think it might have been damaged during installation or the tire wasn't seated properly.

Fortunately I have 40 years of riding so while it was a disconcerting experience I simply pulled over and walked home.

The service manager was noticeably "shaken" for lack of a better word. It could have ended very poorly in different circumstances.

Who in Port Hope? I live here and would love to have a local option. You can PM me if you don't mind sharing.

Sorry, Cobourg. No limit Powersports,

Bring in your rims loose he does great fast mount and balances. Doesn't work on whole bikes so you need to re-and-re the rims yourself.

Last tire I put on my bike he basically matched the online pricing as well so I gladly had him source the tire for me as well.

He's done a bunch for me now over the years and it's always been great results.

In Guelph, And in Georgetown
I got tires installed in Georgetown that I bought from an online source but boy did I get an earful for it.
Either way, a business is allowed to conduct itself as it sees fit.

Dewilt in Barrie, My FJR. Peak Powersports in Barrie, My K1600. They won't if the tires I bring are over a certain age.

No different than Goldwings, they are 807lbs. Touring models, it's kinda expected. 🤷‍♂️
Wings carry weight low down, have good brakes and have cornering clearance 🤷

Wings carry weight low down, have good brakes and have cornering clearance 🤷
ST models are upgraded motor and suspension. Probably the one i would buy, even if i prefer the swept bags look.

Wow $43k plus plus. I guess if your only means of transportation and all year round?
I don’t know what it is about the fairing on this bike, always looked odd to me. The rest of the bike is great looking.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom