Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides

Eventful in a different way - much wannabe...basic error of a new rider- you have the junior correct.... not the assasin half from what I've heard...... tho the event "could" happen to any of us..:rolleyes:

Seing Corsara chewed out by a woman in a Smart Car for rowdy riding was worth the ride :D
tho that was also not the eventful part

you should have blown the doors off her. or revved every time she tried to yell at us.

And hell I was the voice of reason on the ride I must be getting soft,Kudos to Corsara a class act

And hell I was the voice of reason on the ride I must be getting soft,Kudos to Corsara a class act

so that means i'm doing my job of silencing you then.

Eventful in a different way - much wannabe...basic error of a new rider- you have the junior correct.... not the assasin half from what I've heard...... tho the event "could" happen to any of us..:rolleyes:

Yep, hence the motto is always "ride your own ride, no pressure, don't get sucked in, etc".

Seing Corsara chewed out by a woman in a Smart Car for rowdy riding was worth the ride :D
tho that was also not the eventful part

Actually, she was flirting with WarpTiger and Bandit while I kept my poker face, too bad she couldn't see from the helmet, like this :cool:

Bandit, you were indeed the voice of reason, and like I said---I appreciate all the suggestions you made, and i 100% agree with you.

And yes, what happened can happen to anybody. Some time ago I did a similar mistake too, but I was lucky to have only grass ahead of me, lol... but did it teach me a lesson! You bet!

RIDE TOMORROW, Saturday 28th. Same as last week.

EDIT: ride is cancelled. I'll be going for the Milton rides tomorrow. Sorry

Last edited:
Last minute, I know. But tomorrow (Wednesday, August 8th) evening I'll be doing a bit of riding between 5pm and 9pm. All bikes, all skill levels are welcome. No set route planned, Anyone interested can meet at the Wendy's at Upper James/Mohawk (South-West corner) at 5pm, will leave at 5:05pm. Thanks, home to see some people out!

Last minute, I know. But tomorrow (Wednesday, August 8th) evening I'll be doing a bit of riding between 5pm and 9pm. All bikes, all skill levels are welcome. No set route planned, Anyone interested can meet at the Wendy's at Upper James/Mohawk (South-West corner) at 5pm, will leave at 5:05pm. Thanks, home to see some people out!

Are you confident you can accommodate "all skill levels" ;) Though 4 hours and no route planned just screams fun like 3 hour on rear and 1 hour on front through the city :D But let's be honest, other than not knowing anything about you, what bike, what skill, where you're coming from and what you mean by home, your post is the perfect serial killer meet up, hehe.. sorry can't join, enjoy the ride, 5pm is way too early for me....work work work

Are you confident you can accommodate "all skill levels" ;) Though 4 hours and no route planned just screams fun like 3 hour on rear and 1 hour on front through the city :D But let's be honest, other than not knowing anything about you, what bike, what skill, where you're coming from and what you mean by home, your post is the perfect serial killer meet up, hehe.. sorry can't join, enjoy the ride, 5pm is way too early for me....work work work

lol. darn, you caught me with my attempted serial killing, you're a sharp one, Corsara. Actually, my post betrayed my noob-ness. I've got a new CBR 250 and I don't know much about group riding, beginner-intermediate skill level. I'm not too familiar with the area, I know some good roads East of Rymal but was hoping that whoever showed up (if at all) would know some nice routes. Wouldn't be riding through the city because that's no fun.

lol. darn, you caught me with my attempted serial killing, you're a sharp one, Corsara. Actually, my post betrayed my noob-ness. I've got a new CBR 250 and I don't know much about group riding, beginner-intermediate skill level. I'm not too familiar with the area, I know some good roads East of Rymal but was hoping that whoever showed up (if at all) would know some nice routes. Wouldn't be riding through the city because that's no fun.

Sorry to disappoint, but don't think many people will show up for this ride...or maybe i'm wrong?! Nothing wrong with your bike, but we've been plagued by crashes by newer riders this summer. Sometimes we'd go very fast in corners and people try to follow before they had the chance to gain enough experience beforehand, don't know the road, etc..

That said, it'd be great to catch a ride with you sometime, show you around, etc, but I can't today, nor any other workday before 8pm. If you don't get anyone to ride with today, here are a couple of my favorite routes around the area (certainly not all of them), I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Around Hamilton: http://goo.gl/maps/gZ5Tp

To Fonthill: http://goo.gl/maps/SjH6i

Sorry to disappoint, but don't think many people will show up for this ride...or maybe i'm wrong?! Nothing wrong with your bike, but we've been plagued by crashes by newer riders this summer. Sometimes we'd go very fast in corners and people try to follow before they had the chance to gain enough experience beforehand, don't know the road, etc..

That said, it'd be great to catch a ride with you sometime, show you around, etc, but I can't today, nor any other workday before 8pm. If you don't get anyone to ride with today, here are a couplets of my favorite routes around the area (certainly not all of them), I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Around Hamilton: http://goo.gl/maps/gZ5Tp

To Fonthill: http://goo.gl/maps/SjH6i

Thanks a lot for the routes, Corsara. Sorry to hear about my fellow noobs outstepping their limits. I know that there will probably be no one coming out, the goal of my original message was mainly to say 'hey ill be riding, come out if u want otherwise I'm perfectly happy riding alone'. I was told to get comfortable on the bike on my own to start with before getting together for group riding, so 99% of my riding so far has been alone.

Im actually from Toronto but am often in Hamilton visiting friends, so will make another post some other time and will hopefully learn from your riding experience.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom