Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides

Alright, here's the ride:

When: Saturday, July 21, start meeting 8:30am, leave 9:00am.

Meeting location: Tim Horton's on Golf Links Rd, here's a map: http://goo.gl/maps/CIIg

For those who came last week, I'm thinking about doing the same Hamilton/Burlington route, ultimately ending at Tim's on Mud & 20 at about 10:30am or so.

After a short break, we can leave towards Niagara, and we'll end up in Fonthill, have a break, and then I have to head back to Hamilton (feel free to continue to Niagara). I'm thinking about getting back home in Hamilton at 1 or 2pm the latest.

Who's joining?

Last edited:
Alright, here's the ride:

When: Saturday, August 21, start meeting 8:30am, leave 9:00am.

Meeting location: Tim Horton's on Golf Links Rd, here's a map: http://goo.gl/maps/CIIg

For those who came last week, I'm thinking about doing the same Hamilton/Burlington route, ultimately ending at Tim's on Mud & 20 at about 10:30am or so.

After a short break, we can leave towards Niagara, and we'll end up in Fonthill, have a break, and then I have to head back to Hamilton (feel free to continue to Niagara). I'm thinking about getting back home in Hamilton at 1 or 2pm the latest.

Who's joining?

July is what you mean, right?

Im in until the short break. See you before 9am.

Hey Orlin if I can go fast in the corners and ride my own ride I'm in.Time to grind the last bit of chickrn strips off the new tires (hopefully) LOL.See you saturday

Last edited:
Hey Orlin if I can go fast in the corners and ride my own ride I'm in.Time to grind the last bit of chickrn strips off the new tires (hopefully) LOL.See you saturday

Hey Manny, I'm glad you'll join!

Yeah, that's how it usually goes---ride your own ride. In the previous weeks I'd usually hit the corners fast and wait at any major turn or intersection. Everyone is encouraged to switch places with other riders if they want to do the corners faster, just make sure the guy in front knows 100% that you're going to pass him. Other than that, no pressure at all! Also no HTA172 speeds either :) So it's truly a "ride your own ride", only that we're a group of people, the more, the merrier :)

See you Sat, make a feast of those remaining chicken strips ;)

yeah Orlin with you 100% no point in crazy speeds in the straights and as far as switching places my philosophy is to start at the front and if someone behind me is faster in the corners I wave them ahead it's only proper etiquette IMO.I wouldn't want to slow anyone up.So looking forward to sat see you then

After a crazy @$$ long day of delayed flights I'm hoping a nice weekend ride will be a welcome change. Hope all is good for tomorrow and looking forward to the ride.

After a crazy @$$ long day of delayed flights I'm hoping a nice weekend ride will be a welcome change. Hope all is good for tomorrow and looking forward to the ride.

Let's hope you get a pleasant weekend riding :) All good for tomorrow, see you in the morning.

Working nights all weekend but if it isn't too bad of a night I'll try to be there.

Let's hope you get a pleasant weekend riding :) All good for tomorrow, see you in the morning.

I will see you in the morning Orlin! I only hope I can keep up though... :D:D

Cool I'll be there. :)

Quite the EVENTFUL ride today had a blast,?:rolleyes:thanks for leading Orlin and I hope you don't feel responsible for any mishaps that MAY have occurred.Like we stated "ride your own ride" that's it

Great ride as usual Orlin! Very nice to meet everyone today as well. I still have my licence so definitely an honest advertisement on the our leaders part. Let do it again next week...:D

Hey guys, thanks for coming today. Definitely not an uneventful ride, but I'm really really glad everyone is alive and well. Except the beginning, the rest of the ride was quite nice actually! See you soon :)

as the title sez ;)

Just got back - detoured to Fonthill to see friends then looped down south of Hamilton a bit and slabbed home.

Good fun Corsara keep me in the loop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom