Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton thread for "keep your license" group rides

Thought I'd jump in:)

Is it in Cayuga? I am off that day...
Just have to change out the coolant...

Also, Corsara, please stop posting how awesome the track day was. I've been looking at 748,749,916 etc all day to turn into a track bike because of you. ;)

What's wrong with riding your current Duc to the track? Put good tires on it and you're golden :)

But yeah, will be great if you come!

Nothing wrong with riding the SF its all good to go except the coolant but Id prefer a bike that's worth a bit less to take around the track regularly.

It will be the SF on the 20th though if I can convince my wife to let me go.
Unless I can convince a friend to lend me his 848...hmmmm ;)

by the way orlin is that avatar picture you?

by the way orlin is that avatar picture you?

yep, me. One of the few, Ramon took it. Next time I'll force my wife to come and do a more thorough photosession.

BTW, I was dragging my knees on almost all corners all the time :)

Been missing riding lately...good that the next track day is just around the corner in a couple of days. Hope it won't turn into a wet-riding practice though...my fairings are too good to touch the ground!!! Wondering how is everyone doing. Maybe next season I'll get a smaller bike, or at least something that won't make me go nuts on it every time I ride. Also, being bored and all, started this website (motomarket.ca), not much content yet, but who knows, maybe one day... i've been looking for track fairings for my bike for a month and kijiji is of no help at all when it comes to searching for stuff. Cheers!

if its dry and warm enough i might ride down to the track. don't want to screw with wet weather on the track.

Thursday = Sunny :)

What worries me is the forecast for Friday... a few times when weather was important to me, it always seemed to shift short, hope the Friday rain doesn't decide to come early.

2013 season is almost here. Is our fearless leader planning on getting back to street riding again? Maybe a 250? 600? another 1k? Come on Orlin, you know you want to!

Haha...actually, seriously thinking about something, but more like in the 400cc supermoto department :) We'll see..

Either way it would be great to get these rides going again this year. Orlin, just as I was telling you last week at Sturgess, I'd like to plan a track day or two this spring.

Either way it would be great to get these rides going again this year. Orlin, just as I was telling you last week at Sturgess, I'd like to plan a track day or two this spring.

Be very careful though, it's highly addictive! :D

Or the 450cc department? :)

Some really good stuff in your sig, for sure! Yeah, that would be the ideal setup I'm after. But I'm still a couple of months away from eventually being able to pull the trigger on that.

It's a niche bike so I'm not (can't be) in a hurry... who knows?

Some really good stuff in your sig, for sure! Yeah, that would be the ideal setup I'm after. But I'm still a couple of months away from eventually being able to pull the trigger on that.

2013 season is almost here. Is our fearless leader planning on getting back to street riding again? Maybe a 250? 600? another 1k? Come on Orlin, you know you want to!

I hear some guy with the username "Gary" on this board will be leading the 2013 Hamilton rides.

Can't wait. :)

Back
Top Bottom