GPS options? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GPS options?

Well I picked up the XT last night. Looks fancy and thanks for this thread! Got it for $500 because someone bought it last month and then had a change in life direction and sold their bike.

Not sure if that Touratech mount will work on my bike layout however, but that’s no biggie.

Ironically, my Zumo 590 worked without issues to and from the seller’s house.

Great deal

On a related note for the AT owners, the android auto app is better developed than apple car play..it lets you navigate without a bluetooth headset...whereas car play does not...

@Scuba Steve
Can you share any feedback on your android auto unit? Does it work well? Is it glitchy? Are there any limitations?

I am liking this unit but not liking the $290 price.
Not sure if the other 7 inch that @Mad Mike mentioned is the same or better, at less then half the price.
View attachment 62625
So far so good but I did order a 7" as my eyes suck.

Sent from the future

On a related note for the AT owners, the android auto app is better developed than apple car play..it lets you navigate without a bluetooth headset...whereas car play does not...
apple does as well, you just long press on the 'do not connect to Bluetooth device' option.

Well I picked up the XT last night. Looks fancy and thanks for this thread! Got it for $500 because someone bought it last month and then had a change in life direction and sold their bike.

Not sure if that Touratech mount will work on my bike layout however, but that’s no biggie.

Ironically, my Zumo 590 worked without issues to and from the seller’s house.
I hooked up the XT today and it works great. While I was taking out the wired mount from my Zumo590, I found out why it was intermittently shutting off and on again. The connector at the battery had come loose so the positive wire was not properly seated in the connecter itself. Once I seated that connecter properly it worked great.

Anyone want to buy a Zumo590 in great shape with powered cradle?

I hooked up the XT today and it works great. While I was taking out the wired mount from my Zumo590, I found out why it was intermittently shutting off and on again. The connector at the battery had come loose so the positive wire was not properly seated in the connecter itself. Once I seated that connecter properly it worked great.

Anyone want to buy a Zumo590 in great shape with powered cradle?

Just a note for anyone interested, the 590 can be upgraded to the 595 software with some semi-simple hacking. Only difference between the two

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom