Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

I got a question can I blame my machine? I ride a 1985 Fz 750 with tiny bias tires could that limit what I can do?

Watch this, then ask again your question again...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TaAIzr2jG0"]YouTube- 09 VRRA Warwick Cup Mosport Part 2[/ame]

I got a question can I blame my machine? I ride a 1985 Fz 750 with tiny bias tires could that limit what I can do?

Lead rider (me) was aboard a tired, high mileage Yamaha FZR400 of comparable vintage ... It's not the bike, it's the rider.

Take the riding school that I recommended in an earlier post.

good to know that there is more to the bike than what i gave it credit for, thanks for all the insight guys really appreciate it :)

and Brian I know you really want me to take that course...but I didn't even take the m2 course... or the m1, in fact i didn't even read the book, but I will look into it.

P.s: sorry you almost had to pick me up of the road

You don't need the street-oriented courses or licenses in order to take the course that I recommended earlier, because that course is done on a closed race-track. No cars, no cops, no trees or ditches, and you will learn more than you ever thought possible.

^^^ I can attest to what Brian has already suggested. The course is really good and eye opener in many ways. You will know what I mean. You will not find more value for your money spent.

Hey everyone, have been looking forward joining this ride for a while now but something always happens, Jay has invited me a couple of times so since I'm on vacations next Thursday, I am joining if you guys are alright with it.

Paulo

Weather is looking pretty good for tonight. I'll be there assuming there's a ride tonight.

Although you know what they say about assumptions.....

I'll join today. First time riding with you guys, last time I chickened out. I have about 4000Km under my belt and have most of those KM in group riding environment.

Thanks

I'm sorry. Did you saw 4000km? I strongly suggest you reconsider. But......to each his own.

I'll join today. First time riding with you guys, last time I chickened out. I have about 4000Km under my belt and have most of those KM in group riding environment.

Thanks

any one have a extra space on trailer? as insurance companies have my self deep in the butt, and there's no one to complain to....

i was thinking that maybe some one is going ride this weekend at cayuga or shannonville...

hey Guys, thank you for the ride, I had fun and not many times I can say that on a ride, nice pace and good route.

Hope to see you soon.

I was the guy following Jay.

Paulo

Lucky i had a GPS to find my way home, i had no idea where we actually were when the ride finished.

Duck crossing ??

that was fun guys (& girl)

let's do it again next week.

Ya I never acutally visited Hamilton until now LOL

when I saw that hwy ramp closed I was like oh ohh don t know where I am.

But I am sure all of our bikes going through Hamilton sounded sick.

Yeah, the trip home took *forever*. First the unintentional cruise through downtown Hamilton because of that ramp closure ... I don't know Hamilton much, but I spotted a street that I have a customer on, so I knew how to get out from that point. Then the construction on the QEW ... ! ! ! Ended up getting out at 25 and taking backroads from there.

Back
Top Bottom