Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Lawrence and I had an eventfull ride home.

After Paulee took QEW from the Ford Plant.

No. Nothing happened. We just weren't sure if it was a cop or not.
Didn't care. We got out of there.
Plus we were both looking forward to the Highway 6 entrance and then the entrance to 403. We had been slowed down by cars the last 3 times.
This time, there was no cars. But as we were leaned way the Fk over. We saw a cop.
Woooo. Pucker factor.
But he was waiting for traffic control, so he didn't move.

How "supermoto friendly" are the routes you guys take? I'd love to make it out tomorrow, but long highway stretches + supermoto = windblast + buzzing RPM's...

get a sportbike then u whiner. they're fine. I go on my knobby-shod XR650L so you'll be fine. no 400-series higwhays involved unless u count the way back, where u can choose your own way.

No hwy usually man all back roads

Should be ok for tomorrow. 40 % chance usually means it's good to go. :happy3::happy3:

finally got my bike back after being rebuilt, so i shall be out tonight if weather is fine...TWO MONTHS...since i last rode with you guys...damn

Thanks for the ride last night. Started off with only 4 of us, then down to 3 and ended with 2. Nonetheless, it was a good ride.

Comedy of errors. I picked up a construction staple in the rear tire - must have happened on the way there. (2 punctures for the price of 1.) I left for home after figuring this out, when Low Rider pulled over with the alarm system going off while he was riding the bike.

The puncture in the tire doesn't bother me too much ... those tires are pretty much done anyway.

I saw you Bri heading there....I stopped in but was about 15 min's early. So I left. Frig ya's :p

Back
Top Bottom