Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

You were lucky we stayed a few extra minutes.
I usually like to have a pre ride talk with people we havn't ridden with before.
From what I undersand, you could have used the talk.
I'm sorry we had to leave you behind, but the group was growing restless waiting long periods of time for you to catch up.
Usually when we're doing the speed limit on any(straight) road, that's your cue to catch up man. It isn't the time for you to hang back and ride the limit as well.
I'm glad Mike had a chance to have a word with you.
Good luck.

Im forsure gonna be late tonight!! --- anyway - I'll make the ride there....my ETA is 8pm --- maybe someone else will be late....

few minutes.. like 7:05? haha.

I arrived around 7:15, all on me. Did my own ride thinking I'd catch up to you guys. Hope you guys had fun as well.

Yes, we pulled out @ about 7:10
That's late for us.

Sorry I couldnt hook up with you guys yesterday. Where did you guys end up treking out to? Rain hit pretty hard lastnight around 9ish.

I was only off by one hour. I said the rain would not hit until 11 pm but it came at 10. If I have left Dundas 10 minutes earlier I would have made it home before the rain. Oh well, who cares, it was a good ride.

Does anybody know who was the guy on the silver FZ6 or FZ1?

Red Zeder might know him. Be cause that guy was asking of red zeder.

Last edited:
^^ by the way, I finished 2nd in LW Sportsman on Sunday, couldn't catch Jamie Barkley, but good enough to get some tire contingency $$. Too bad the rains came when they did on Saturday.

Congrats Brian !!!

Looks like I going to make it this week. Finally.

Work is crazy right now

good. I can't make it. You might need to lead if Brian don't make it.

I am 50% odds. I'm still getting slammed with work, and I need to make up for a few slow months.

damn. If Zeus leads I will likely get lost with my thumper... oh well, coming out anyhow, havent ridden in a whhhile

I was there last week by chance (blue gsxr) and unfortunately was unable to join you for the ride. Are you guys meeting up tonight?

dont see why not as long as you have the proper gear. helps if u're a decent rider too. stick near the back on your first time out as well please. I will be there on my dirt bike

I want in but i'm a little confused, what time are we meeting?
also i don't have any gear, i'm looking around :p I just have a leather jacket good enough?
Looking forward to riding with u guys!!

I want in but i'm a little confused, what time are we meeting?
also i don't have any gear, i'm looking around :p I just have a leather jacket good enough?
Looking forward to riding with u guys!!

Read the first post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom