Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

there is a ride every thursday, weather pending.

If you're a new rider, this ride is not for you :)

Let me clarify! I am new rider in Canada, since the ministry does not recolonize my motorcycle licence from another country! Its just I haven't ridden for a few years!

I bought my bike in Ohio a couple weeks ago and rode it to buffalo and parked it at a dealership while the U.S customs processed the paper for 72 hours! Then last Friday I picked up the Fz6 and rode to Toronto...the highway was still wet from the thunder storm.

In anycase, if I did feel intimidated, I can always turn back ;)

Oh and if anyone is interested in knowing about the import process...hit me up! Some great deals on second hand bikes down there with the current exchange rate!

Last edited:
You also need proper riding gear. No jacket or gloves and you will not be riding with us. We don't want to pick up damaged Squids off the road.

Excellent run last week.. This week cant make it... Have a good one and ride safe...

Ride leaves at 7 pm, goes 100 to 140 km depending on the route. I am usually home around 10 pm. Also depends on how long you hang around chatting at the end of the ride.

Well, I am out this week. I am getting slammed with work. After several weeks of being a bit on the lean side ... I can't turn it down. Have a good one!

Like every time about 10+ motorcyclysts :)

I'm in but I can't lead, I'm not from this area (I live in Wellesley) but I'll be in the area so I pop out for a spin.

have fun scott. i have a friend doing the same position and he finally went overseas after 2 yrs training. He's having a blast travelling all over the place now.

as for the ride as long as it ends within 9-930 we should be okay !

I'm out....like scotty says ....huge band of riders evilness on the way.
Don't like it ...nope , not one bit!
I'm doin local tonite...see ya's next thurs if all is good

Last edited:
Well we could always head west until we hit rain and then run like hell back.......;)

Back
Top Bottom