every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

I'll come out to ride, My weekend just started... just need some sleep first, hopefully the weather get better, its been raining all night.

I'd like to join you guys on this ride, meet location is at the Tim's on the north service rd just off third line and 403, correct? Ride leaves at 6pm?

Anyone here? Don't see any bikes, not sure if right spot.. I'm at Timmie's and Petro

Last edited:
I'll come out to ride, My weekend just started... just need some sleep first, hopefully the weather get better, its been raining all night.

Did you get that supermoto?
This guy don't like supermotos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues with the bike just the distance they can ride before they run out of gas. A supermoto showed up tonight and rode with us. No issues with this guy at all.

Anyone here? Don't see any bikes, not sure if right spot.. I'm at Timmie's and Petro

You needed that pm the bandit. We moved the meet location because the rides were getting out of control. Next time...cheers

Yes he did and he rode like a gentleman. That ktm sounds like a hovering apache helicopter

he rode like a gentleman.

I wore my top hat and everything!

That was a good ride, nice meeting everyone. I'm in for the next one if you dont mind my apache hovering around.

I wore my top hat and everything!

That was a good ride, nice meeting everyone. I'm in for the next one if you dont mind my apache hovering around.

Of course any time and nice meeting you too that was funny when you pulled up though :rolleyes:

To get off thread for a bit we are riding tomm morn meeting at 930 am riding till around 1-2 if anyone interested give me pm and be up and ready in the morn cause I will check my pm's around 830 and send out meet info to any one who responds.

To get off thread for a bit we are riding tomm morn meeting at 930 am riding till around 1-2 if anyone interested give me pm and be up and ready in the morn cause I will check my pm's around 830 and send out meet info to any one who responds.

I have a motard and like wheelie on sidewalks and need to gas up every 20 min....can I come lmao

Thanks guys for letting me join in the ride last night. It was a lot of fun, right up to when I tried to get myself squished by an 18 wheeler! lol Great group of guys, hope to make it out again.

Thanks guys for letting me join in the ride last night. It was a lot of fun, right up to when I tried to get myself squished by an 18 wheeler! lol Great group of guys, hope to make it out again.
Welcome anytime and very nice duc and ya would say its broken in now

I might go to the bethany ride or just kick around etobicoke and see what anyone else is up to if its too cold for my no wind protection bike.

Back
Top Bottom