every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

Ride is on for tomm pm me for details

Pm sent, scooter is s gassed up

yo yo yo
Hey bandit tried to text you on the old number i had not sure if you got it I would like to get out for a few with you guys this year traded the max and bought a Dyna anyway Ive put about 1200 miles on it since the beginning of April and ready to go Ill come out see if i can hold my weight with you guys and through this big pig around if it doesn't seem like its going to work out ill break off and call it a day with you guys can either you or cobra pm me and let me know what the secrecy handshake is thanks
looking forward to seeing you guys again

Cheers
Peter

yo yo yo
Hey bandit tried to text you on the old number i had not sure if you got it I would like to get out for a few with you guys this year traded the max and bought a Dyna anyway Ive put about 1200 miles on it since the beginning of April and ready to go Ill come out see if i can hold my weight with you guys and through this big pig around if it doesn't seem like its going to work out ill break off and call it a day with you guys can either you or cobra pm me and let me know what the secrecy handshake is thanks
looking forward to seeing you guys again

Cheers
Peter

Pete, I just saw this. The hand shake has not changed buddy lmao. For sure come out next time. You know me, I leave no one behind bro and I am sure you will light her up. Look for the post and pm bandit. Cheers

Great right Tonight guys. Good to meet some new riders.

Till next time....keep,the rubber side down!

Yeah good meeting you guys. We rode some great roads, some not so much lol

I'll definitely come out again
Jeff

Last edited:
So boys looks like I am out of commission for a while with a broken left wrist and no it didnt happen while riding so need less to say rides are cancelled for a while. If anyone ahem wants to lead and take the reins by all means knock yourself out. I might come out with my merc and follow your sorry azzez push you guys through the corners.:D

Pm me pete

Hope you heal up fast Bandit!

Back
Top Bottom