every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

What time do you guys meet on Fridays, and where do you ride to?

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Usually about 5-5:30. Take off around 6 latest. And we meet at the house of wings and or the timmies on 3rd line and qew.
Route is a good hour and a half. Starts in oakville, north of 6 through twisties and end up in waterfown and make out way to dundas.

Just a heads up.... this Friday's ride is a go weather permitting. Meet at timmies at 3rd line and qew for 5:30 leave at 6.

I will be there with my thong on, sandals and shorts and of course my chest protector...lmao...great day for a ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey
I may show up too with my supermoto again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually don't really care who shows or comes out....... but all the revving and stopping for gas I would rather not, I also heard of other stuff from other riders which is why some bailed on the ride early. You are a very capable rider gotta hand it to ya but I have never seen anyone rev a bike constantly f-ing annoying and in a group ride stay more then 3 feet off someones tail in the corners. If the guy in front of you goes down you will run him right over or also go down.

So after last week I have no recourse.....so if you are looking to come out to this ride please pm me for the details of the meetup spot and times.This way who comes out and how many is controlled. Sorry it's come to this but good friends that I ride with often don't want to come out.

Back
Top Bottom