EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 4pm | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 4pm

Re: EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 5pm

Being the person who pulled you out of a swamp, I'd assume you know what I look like

hahaha...I had a feeling it was you who pulled my *** out, its just you never made fun of me for it so I wasn't 100% sure of your name here... ;)

SO you are an Asian dude...just not the lil one I saw shooting off the big guns...He wouldn't have been able to do **** all to help me. Thanks RockerGuy, won't forget now!!

hahaha...I had a feeling it was you who pulled my *** out, its just you never made fun of me for it so I wasn't 100% sure of your name here... ;)

SO you are an Asian dude...just not the lil one I saw shooting off the big guns...He wouldn't have been able to do **** all to help me. Thanks RockerGuy, won't forget now!!

Make fun of you?? Why? Alot of people has been bitten on Southwood including me. People has lost their lives on that road. When I went down on that road another bike went down in front of me, literally blocked my exit. This time I learnt from it. I had a feeling something bad would happen when you started to cross the solid yellow through the corners. Btw your plastics are still around that corner the last time I was there.

Ps. Don't cry like a girl next time

Make fun of you?? Why? Alot of people has been bitten on Southwood including me. People has lost their lives on that road. When I went down on that road another bike went down in front of me, literally blocked my exit. This time I learnt from it. I had a feeling something bad would happen when you started to cross the solid yellow through the corners. Btw your plastics are still around that corner the last time I was there.

Ps. Don't cry like a girl next time

**** you. I calmly called out for help. Thanks :D. That road is ****ed. I was trying to stay closer to the center because the edges were so sandy along most of the road, that corner was just toooo bad...

**** you. I calmly called out for help. Thanks :D. That road is ****ed. I was trying to stay closer to the center because the edges were so sandy along most of the road, that corner was just toooo bad...

Lol, please refer to your GoPro video

I found this & just going to put this here
enesa4u5.jpg

Correct.. Just one addition.. On shotguns and possibly manual action rifles (not sure about the 2nd one since I'd prefer a longer barrel anyway) there's also just an overall length requirement.. That's why you can put a pretty short barrel on a shotgun, for example. This is one of many spots where the laws get stupid..

Let's say you got a shotgun with a 24" barrel..
-You can legally replace it with a factory 12" barrel as long as the overall length stays within legal limits
-You CANNOT legally cut the 24" barrel down to 12"

All irrelevant to me as the ideal length range for my sporting use is between 20 and 28", but some guys would like to have a shorter bush gun for bear defense.

Yeah...as I recall on non-semi auto's you can can cut the barrels down, but not below 18" I think, or else it goes prohib. Having said that, if the factory produces a short barrel for the gun that is say 12", you're ok to change that out.

On semi-autos you can also cut the barrel down, but if you go below 18.5" you have to have the gun reclassified as restricted, and if you cut down past 18", then again, its prohib.

Some guys also cut down the stock, but you gotta make sure the OAL is above 26".

I personally love short barreled guns, especially rifles provided the muzzle velocity doesn't drop off too much. Too bad the most interesting ones are restricted.

None of these laws makes any sense, but why should firearms laws make sense right? lol

Back
Top Bottom