EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 4pm | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 4pm

Re: EESA gun club open house - June 7/8 9am - 5pm

What does it cost on average to shoot off some rounds ?

And do you know if anyone might have a Colt C8 there?

Highly depends on which rounds you are talking about, 22LR is cheap, 50BMG is not. There will not be a C8 there to shoot, nor do I ever expect a fully automatic firearm to ever be at this type of event.

in the past, members of the Canadian forces have had tents setup displaying their firearms, but they were never available to shoot

Many clubs have similar events. If you can't make it to this one do a search for those near you and check them out. I haven't been to Oshawa or Orono for a several years now. I got totally out of guns after selling my collection back in the nineties. However a friend got heavy into military competitions so I tagged along with him a few times.

Oh and a BIG shout out to all the CSEC agents who are monitoring these forums. Hi Bill, Ted and that new girl, lookin' good! ;)

Oh and a BIG shout out to all the CSEC agents who are monitoring these forums. Hi Bill, Ted and that new girl, lookin' good! ;)

Lol, what did we do wrong this time?

Many clubs have similar events. If you can't make it to this one do a search for those near you and check them out. I haven't been to Oshawa or Orono for a several years now. I got totally out of guns after selling my collection back in the nineties. However a friend got heavy into military competitions so I tagged along with him a few times.

Who gives a **** whos monitoring what. We're talking about an organized open house at a gun club ..

^^ no doubt. Are they on an "Excellent Adventure"? ;)

Who gives a **** whos monitoring what. We're talking about an organized open house at a gun club ..

They're gonna monitor your firehall for pissing them off now

Soooooo.....is this ride happening or am I just driving down on Sunday morning???

I'm in for riding down. I was thinking Sunday as well

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sunday? Bueller?

Doesn't really look good this year. Too bad because it's a lot of fun. I'm still going to go but I'll likely pack a few people in the truck and shoot up early.

I went there today with a friend, what a blast!! Literally & figuratively. The rifle range is outdoors & I really like the layout of the range. I shot some really big guns today. Desert Eagle &. 50 cal bmg. That bmg was a monster! Had the air knock out of me. It was almost $15 per round

I went there today with a friend, what a blast!! Literally & figuratively. The rifle range is outdoors & I really like the layout of the range. I shot some really big guns today. Desert Eagle &. 50 cal bmg. That bmg was a monster! Had the air knock out of me. It was almost $15 per round

Glad you had a blast there.. We still gotta hit BRRC again and shoot some cardboard poodles (referring to the caliber, not the target shape lol) :cool:

Glad you had a blast there.. We still gotta hit BRRC again and shoot some cardboard poodles (referring to the caliber, not the target shape lol) :cool:

Tried the Type 97. For some reason the dude was reloading the gun pretty weird. Nice balanced gun

Anyone going today?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Tried the Type 97. For some reason the dude was reloading the gun pretty weird. Nice balanced gun

Sold mine, running an AR now

Was there today. Amazing experience. Will be doing it every year. Or might actually become a member.

AR15 , Vector - 223 caliber rounds. Shot 59 of em. Nice.

Was there today. Amazing experience. Will be doing it every year. Or might actually become a member.

Another nice club to consider that would be closer to you would be Galt. Long and involved probation, but once you're in, it's a great facility with great people. A bit closer than EESA (not that EESA isn't worth the trip).

Thanks. But i need to work on getting a license 1st. Was looking at a bunch of sites and they are all so confusing though

Thanks. But i need to work on getting a license 1st. Was looking at a bunch of sites and they are all so confusing though

Try guns.to, take the weekend course, pass the tests, apply for a licence and wait. Tactical Products Canada on Kipling/North Queen also has regular training courses - google them and call.

Back
Top Bottom