Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

It's not just the wing that are bad, it's the service and the attitude there that sucks. I think you guys should find a better wing place to meet at. My last time there was a horrible experience.

We were talking about this already, we could be looking for other spots.
The only problem is trying to find a spot that fits all the bikes, that we get a good deal and trying to pass along the word to others.

I tried telling the owner that he should have a final bike night kinda thing. But looks like it never panned out. Most likely is that we'll end up attending this spot for this coming season .. and look for another for next season.

We were talking about this already, we could be looking for other spots.
The only problem is trying to find a spot that fits all the bikes, that we get a good deal and trying to pass along the word to others.

I tried telling the owner that he should have a final bike night kinda thing. But looks like it never panned out. Most likely is that we'll end up attending this spot for this coming season .. and look for another for next season.
What about the Bulldog Pub.

Just to throw in my 2 cents;

Anyone been to "the edge" in Ajax, located on Bayly and (between harwood and westney) http://www.theedgelounge.com/ the parking lot is huge, and they do sponsorships for teams and large companies (50% off appetizers and baskets), one downfall (or not) the whole place is filled with couches, so after you eat you'll want to nap, but other than that the food is good and the service isnt too shabby either,

just my 2 cents
:D

Just checking in, hello to all the other Durham riders out there. It's been awhile since I've been on the board, been far too busy with work and whatnot.
Another week or so and the streets should be sand free to head out on. Bring on the rain!
FYI, I'm in Ajax.

The edge does have a large parking lot, but do they have 2 for 1 wings any weekday nights?

I went to the wingshack on thursdays pretty much whenever I could with my cousin and a few other buddies, didn't approach the GTAM people though you guys looked scary haha.... anyway yeah the service was kinda slow. Was cool to see all the bikes get together though :)

The edge does have a large parking lot, but do they have 2 for 1 wings any weekday nights?

Specials @ The Edge Lounge.

All You Can Eat - Everyday - All The Time

Steak - $15.95
Wings - $10.95
Riblets - $10.95​

Some Restrictions Apply
Sorry, no take-out orders.​

http://www.theedgelounge.com/specials.php

Oh yeah, and Cougars at the edge - Free =\

Last edited:
I went to the wingshack on thursdays pretty much whenever I could with my cousin and a few other buddies, didn't approach the GTAM people though you guys looked scary haha.... anyway yeah the service was kinda slow. Was cool to see all the bikes get together though :)

Scary .. lol .. didnt you sit with us once or twice !! We cant be that scary .. lol

Specials @ The Edge Lounge.

All You Can Eat - Everyday - All The Time

Steak - $15.95
Wings - $10.95
Riblets - $10.95​

Some Restrictions Apply
Sorry, no take-out orders.​

http://www.theedgelounge.com/specials.php

Oh yeah, and Cougars at the edge - Free =\

I can organize some more discounts at the Edge if you decide to go there. My buddy owns the gym a few doors down and we know the owner. He is always out to help out the local clubs.

How many people approx and what day possibly per week?

Scary .. lol .. didnt you sit with us once or twice !! We cant be that scary .. lol

Haha I walked by you guys on the way to the bathroom and the looks almost made me pee my pants! I think you guys should just hug everyone that comes near you to diffuse the situation.

This is beginning to get interesting. Start a new thread to get a feel for the amount of people. Point out the fact that it is to replace the Wing Shack meet as the service and food sucked. The Edge sounds promising; looking forward to this.:cool:

I can organize some more discounts at the Edge if you decide to go there. My buddy owns the gym a few doors down and we know the owner. He is always out to help out the local clubs.

How many people approx and what day possibly per week?

Beautiful, the edge is right by my house....who ever is trying to hook it up, im hoping all goes well, see all of you very soon!!!

til then

ride safe

Haha I walked by you guys on the way to the bathroom and the looks almost made me pee my pants! I think you guys should just hug everyone that comes near you to diffuse the situation.

Free hugs?! I'm down!!
hahahah

The edge sounds good and no hugs only handshakes... unless your a hot girl..that rides LOL

Back
Top Bottom