Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

My bike is en-route to Pickering, should arrive sometime tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be there to ride it until the first week of June (which kills the month of May for me out west).

28961_388817142061_500382061_4486693_3071101_n.jpg

Last edited:
My bike is en-route to Pickering, should arrive sometime tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be there to ride it until the first week of June (which kills the month of May for me out west).

28961_388817142061_500382061_4486693_3071101_n.jpg

lol. I remember those humongous Alberta plates.

elim3.jpg

Is it still snowing out there? My nephew was telling us of the snowman he built with Grandma a couple days ago. :laughing8:

lol. I remember those humongous Alberta plates.

elim3.jpg

Is it still snowing out there? My nephew was telling us of the snowman he built with Grandma a couple days ago. :laughing8:

LOL we did get dumped on the other day, my plate is one of the newer ones with only 5 characters and no dash in the middle so its a bit smaller than the old ones.

You guys should head out to Kennedy commons...always bikes there and usually a ride. When I go, I Meet people at hwy2/whites road - wendys/tims. You guys should come out.

Jeff - I'm in Bowmanville also. PM me to go riding (I'll be heading out riding tonight and tomorrow btw).

Yamiguy - check out the TH in the GP Bikes plaza. usually some riders there later in the eve. I tend to show up there late (11pm or later).

Dave you getting at group together at hwy2/whites road to go to Boston Pizza? or is there someone else meeting up somewhere before heading there?

Dave you getting at group together at hwy2/whites road to go to Boston Pizza? or is there someone else meeting up somewhere before heading there?

Hwy2/whites road
tims/wendys

route will be:
hwy2
sheppard
conlin
milner
end at BP

easy paced ride - 15 mins. There will be a few of us 2up.

Meet at 6:30 - leave at 6:45 SHARP. Come with gas please!

Back
Top Bottom