Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

You guys and gals need only say when...

My season is in full swing now... started commuting to work at the beginning of the week, I've seen a couple of people riding out and about in Pickering already which is cool.

Stay safe everyone.

Cheers!

Im @ Rossland and Garden, PM me if you ever want to ride tikki or anyone else in Durham..

For the Durham riders or anyone else .. dont forget that there is a motorcycle Charity event this coming Sunday at Havana nights in Ajax.

you dont have to ride there, but alot of the local riders will be out supporting a good cause!

Ill be out there more into June as I haven't written my M1..so will be stuck with it until mid-june...

Tikki, you should try and get your M1 sooner rather than later. May as well start your waiting period early. Then your M1 restrictions won't last much longer after you're successful at your course.

Good luck!

Yeah the bulldog is the best wings. Its in East Oshawa by east of the Holiday Inn. They have piles of parking.

I a little east of Bowmanville in Newcastle.

+2 on the Bull Dog Wings. Wing night at the Bull Dog is Tuesdays. Reservations are usually in order for large groups.

all of this sounds good. when we all agree/someone setting up a place for a meet, count me in!!

Mini cruise planned out of Ajax on Sunday April 6th if anyone is interested... Sort of last minute. Nice to see everyone from Durham on this thread.

Meeting @ Tim Horton's @ Rossland & Harwood at 11:15am - 12PM.
Leaving 12:00pm Sharp. Returning around 5pm.

Heading up to Port Perry then over to Uxbridge then back down. Flexible routes... Nothing formal! Just a day to cruise with friends!

Anyone local is welcome to join us!

Can't wait!!!! Sunny & 10degrees.

I do agree the Wing Shack wings are not the greatest, I think they buy Ethiopian chickens, but the owner is a rider, location is great. He probably monitors these threads, maybe he can change his supplier and improve the wings, make the riders happy. It is all you can eat for $10, but I only eat one basket because they suck, and I love wings.

I was out and about for 2 hours this afternoon .. lots of bikes out!

Dan02 .. i have a pretty flxible schedule myself .. well have to hook up for a ride sometime.

hey!

Im out in Ajax at Harwood + Rossland.

Im always up for a ride whenever I'm home from school or work.

hey was riding saturday on hwy 2 in the morning and saw a guy on a 1098 and a black/yellow gsxr, we should all link up i was on a r6 silver/black/carbon fibre 03

just wondering if your in here...

ps just moved down a year ago from borough im at salem and pickering beach road 03 R6 silver/black, im down whenever, where ever!!!

haha holy crap not alot of people from Oshawa!

I'm right across of Durham College so Conlin/Simcoe.

Anyways I'm new to the motorcycle scene and also have not gotten my license yet..planning to get it early in May and i will be riding a CBR 125R :] I'd be up for meets/rides.

my bike will be on the road this weekend.. although the weather is supposed to be crap, is anyone planning a ride in durham??

:happy3:

I do agree the Wing Shack wings are not the greatest, I think they buy Ethiopian chickens, but the owner is a rider, location is great. He probably monitors these threads, maybe he can change his supplier and improve the wings, make the riders happy. It is all you can eat for $10, but I only eat one basket because they suck, and I love wings.
It's not just the wing that are bad, it's the service and the attitude there that sucks. I think you guys should find a better wing place to meet at. My last time there was a horrible experience.

Back
Top Bottom