Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

An even better one...

[video=youtube;qV1IzXBGbN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV1IzXBGbN4[/video]

This camper is no longer parking across the sidewalk, apparently after a couple of by-law tickets, they figured it out. but now they are parking in the street with the slide out open into the traffic side of the road... friggin' idiots

They must be handicapped to park like that.. I wonder what parking patrol would do in a situation like this.

Maybe they're related and decided to bring both cars? :)
My GF at the time rode with me (she on her bike, me on mine) to mcdonalds so she could put my kickstand down for me and help me inside (I was non-weight bearing on my left leg at the time). Stuck my handicapped permit in the back seat strap and away we went. I found out after that her bike could have got a ticket, even if SHE had a disabled parking permit too, cause it's one handicap per spot apparently.

My GF at the time rode with me (she on her bike, me on mine) to mcdonalds so she could put my kickstand down for me and help me inside (I was non-weight bearing on my left leg at the time). Stuck my handicapped permit in the back seat strap and away we went. I found out after that her bike could have got a ticket, even if SHE had a disabled parking permit too, cause it's one handicap per spot apparently.

wait a sec... you parked your motorcycle in a handicapped spot and stuck a permit on it ?

i might take heat for this one, but thats disgusting..

leave those spots for people in wheelchairs.

lazy ****er

wait a sec... you parked your motorcycle in a handicapped spot and stuck a permit on it ?

lazy ****er
I couldn't walk. And how am I gonna take my wheel chair on my motorcycle? I had to park in the handicapped spot because it was closest, you dun wanna see a guy with one leg try and get all the way across the parking lot do ya? Cruel bastard!

I couldn't walk. And how am I gonna take my wheel chair on my motorcycle? I had to park in the handicapped spot because it was closest, you dun wanna see a guy with one leg try and get all the way across the parking lot do ya? Cruel bastard!

your post said " (I was non-weight bearing on my left leg at the time). " this suggests that your affliction was not permanent.
its suprising that someone actually gave you a handicapped permit

edit: just checked serviceontario on how to apply for one of these.

looks like they are free, and you only need a dr, or hurse to fill out the form for you.
A licensed physician, chiropractor, registered nurse practitioner (extended class), physiotherapist, occupational therapist, chiropodist or podiatrist

and you can get them from 90 days, to 5 years.
unbelieveable.....lol
you wouldnt expect to see a M<C pull into a handicapped spot

then again, i saw a guy hop out of a jacked up 4x4 monster truck with a handicapped thing in the window, and run into wal-mart. i just assumed he was menatlly handicapped

Last edited:
your post said " (I was non-weight bearing on my left leg at the time). " this suggests that your affliction was not permanent.
its suprising that someone actually gave you a handicapped permit

edit: just checked serviceontario on how to apply for one of these.

looks like they are free, and you only need a dr, or hurse to fill out the form for you.
A licensed physician, chiropractor, registered nurse practitioner (extended class), physiotherapist, occupational therapist, chiropodist or podiatrist

and you can get them from 90 days, to 5 years.
unbelieveable.....lol
you wouldnt expect to see a M<C pull into a handicapped spot

then again, i saw a guy hop out of a jacked up 4x4 monster truck with a handicapped thing in the window, and run into wal-mart. i just assumed he was menatlly handicapped

I got one when I was in physio for broken ribs. They're not terribly hard to get

lazy ****er

I'd say the more interesting fact is that he needed McDonalds that badly.....

Last edited:

Last edited:
Snapped a quick pic with my cell driving by today, bonus if you can guess the location :)

20130827_174126_sm.jpg

Maybe the driver or passenger needed room on the side? Wheelchair? Walker? Obese? Ping Pong table?

Maybe the driver or passenger needed room on the side? Wheelchair? Walker? Obese? Ping Pong table?
Maybe, but that's what the slashed lines are for, back into the spot of you need room on the passenger side! lol. I was flashing a bike there, waiting for a friend too, there for 2 hours or more and that car never moved.

Maybe, but that's what the slashed lines are for, back into the spot of you need room on the passenger side! lol. I was flashing a bike there, waiting for a friend too, there for 2 hours or more and that car never moved.

2 hours? No movement? Damn. The rebels on this site are all about the rules for other people.

I felt that since I'm off today, it would be a nice day to get baked and go for a walk. All was going well until I came upon this house:
GK3SAewl.jpg

I thought to myself, "Ah ****, I'm handicapped, how am I going to get across? Guess I'll go walk over the curb, on the grass and around." Thank god I'm not in a wheel chair cause this would have been a major ***** to get around... Would have to go on the road...

+

Saw a purple older CBR600RR missing the right tail fairing down a few houses. I think he was doing roofing on the other side of the road xD (I SAW YOU!)

Back
Top Bottom