Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

1229994_10151895707875761_781108016_n.jpg

Did this person jump off their bike when they parked it?? I'm sure a leg would get stuck hopping off the bike regardless of who parked there first...

lets find out who it is !!! its at Burrito Boys

maybe the person walked it backwards into the spot. ( the one on the left )

A classic in the GTA
5784722 (1).jpg

The Bramladesh trifecta. On a curve in front of a no parking sign, 10' from a fire hydrant, with one wheel over up the curb and on the grass. Awesome.

rc012_zps71f373d6.jpg

Personally, I like the devil-may-care spirit. But NIMBY.

I think he's close enough that if any green hornet had spotted that van, he would have ticketed him for it on general principles.

Teresse rd.
Were you driving or riding when you took that?

Driving. I circled around Clark-Dixie and back to stop and take the pic.

2013+-+1

:violent1:

Heh, again? I remember a white CBR125 did that as well during the summer. The person upgraded!

I thought you don't park there anymore xD

The Bramladesh trifecta. On a curve in front of a no parking sign, 10' from a fire hydrant, with one wheel over up the curb and on the grass. Awesome.

rc012_zps71f373d6.jpg

In the city itself they park halfway across the side walk to force wheelchairs onto the roadway.
Here he's only half blocking the vehicular traffic.

Heh, again? I remember a white CBR125 did that as well during the summer. The person upgraded!

I thought you don't park there anymore xD

lol

I caught a team of YorkU Security taking pics of my bike in where I normally park, in between bushes by Founders. They told me that someone from the Dean's office (I know who tf it is) complained, and it's a safety issue etc. They asked for my student ID, I asked them whether I had to show it. I could technically show it and I know that security ppl hate the parking ppl at YorkU as well, but I didn't show it and left.

So, back to TEL =(

a little bump with a staggeringly crappy parking spot exit vid.

[video=youtube;HIpQ4ah5XTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HIpQ4ah5XTY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom