Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

Ok, i have the Greatest Crappy parking picture....

I took this about an Hour ago..
2013-06-18201329_zps39b441ef.jpg

thats right.. its a Milton Parking enforcement Officer.

maybe he wants to easily find his car when he's done handing out tickets.

I am no Sherlock, but it looks like the driver is in the car and the car is running...

I have a stack of these that I save for very special occasions. I think they're best used on people who put all their money into their car (ie ricers or proud truck owners) :D
IMG00070-20090709-0243.jpg

edit: thanks Brian P. That vid's a keeper

That's awesome, where did you get that from?

I remember hearing on the news that there might be a chance for people to cash on idiots like this, I don't recall if it was just for City of Toronto or all of Ontario, but you call in and report it and I think the City sends out parking enforcement to tow/ticket the vehicle.

car was in Park. I know this, casue i had a conversation with him about being an ***. heres another, about 20 minutes earlier..http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t373/bunmanchi/2013-06-18201020_zps3c450c9f.jpg[/[/QUOTE]
You should've just masturbated on the driver's seat. That'll teach him

I remember hearing on the news that there might be a chance for people to cash on idiots like this, I don't recall if it was just for City of Toronto or all of Ontario, but you call in and report it and I think the City sends out parking enforcement to tow/ticket the vehicle.
I used to work for them.

I don't know if you would get a reward for it it (if that's what you were implying), but you can definitely call people in and get their crap towed if it isn't in accordance with parking by-laws. Handicap/no parking/etc. will obviously be responded to more promptly than a 15 minute expired parking metre, though.

But a cop or someone with the power of a cop (most green p taggers) have to be present in order for it to be towed.

It's an app that allows you to report illegally parked cars and potentially get a cut of the ticket: http://www.spotsquad.ca/

It's an app that allows you to report illegally parked cars and potentially get a cut of the ticket: http://www.spotsquad.ca/

Ok, I'm usually the last guy to be like this but...Big Brother much? I can see this being useful for reporting people in handicap/loading/ramps etc. but you just KNOW there's gonna be busybodies that use it to report the guy with a fresh expired ticket.

more fantastic people I came across today walking the dogs... the RV is there every few weeks and covers the sidewalk each time for several days.

Last edited:
more fantastic people I came across today walking the dogs... the RV is there evry few weeks and covers the sidewalk each time for several days.

I've got a similar last evening walk with the dog.

Be a real shame if you happened to have some keys/pocket knife leap out of your pocket as you filter through.

I think you need to setup a cheap step stool on each side of the car where it overhangs the sidewalk. Then put a sign up to encourage people to just walk over the hood rather than go around....

-Adam

B52D4602-FEF2-4CC0-9B9C-A926023E95F0-5973-000003C99293C519_zps5d7ce65c.jpg

I think you need to setup a cheap step stool on each side of the car where it overhangs the sidewalk. Then put a sign up to encourage people to just walk over the hood rather than go around....

-Adam

All you need is a cheap wobbly step stool go out.:rolleyes: Nobody needs a law suit. Well, ok, a lawyer needs a law suit but they're professionals. You need to go with sturdy stools. I could probably set you up with some stool samples, nothing crappy.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people gang up on a crappy parker.

Parking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom