Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out!

lol their website is broken...redirects to their C: drive on all the clickable links

IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!!!

The Chef said he is going to cook a variety of things for us tonight, I'm not sure what that means but I can't wait to find out.

The NHL finals will be displayed on the big screen for you hockey fans. My bike will have some fancy aftermarket parts installed today that I will show off for the first time tonight.

I had the king fish yesterday and OMG it was good!

Last edited:
I've been wanting to check this out. Finally a Wednesday without crappy weather and on which I don't have to work overtime! 7-ish Kennedy/Sandalwood?

heading out in 30 min. Lets see what this is all about!

weather is clearing up, anyone going tonight?

Ok I know you got your battery now Nic. A bunch of us are definately going tonight, the weather looks great! After dinner we at Chat Bout we are going for a ride and do some ramps and then end up on a patio for drinks......(pop of course;))

Anybody heading out tonight? Looking for people to head over there with. PM me!

I'm going to be Downtown around 6pm and heading over to Fairview Mall to meet up a friend then leave from there.

I am in.

Where is the meeting point and when?

I come from Harbour front.

I will be heading there from downtown when I get off work at 6pm. May not necessarily eat at Chat Bout but my fiancee's store is a couple doors down...

I'm leaving from Brampton around 7ish when the GO train gets in.

last call for any riders leaving from brampton, I'm going to leave soon.

Last edited:
Anyone still riding? I'm Thinkin about it. Say 11:30ish.

I left at 11:00pm and went to sauga.

Back
Top Bottom