Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out!

I'll check this out tonight. Riding down from Dufferin / Langstaff area if anyone wants to head down together. Leaving around 7:00 ish.

Last edited:
I'll check this out tonight. Riding down from Dufferin / Langstaff area if anyone wants to head down together. Leaving around 7:00 ish.

I'm at Major Mac and Dufferin.. but I wont be able to meet to at 7... im on my way home from work.... i can probably meet you at 730.. lemme know if that works??

Yeh 7:30 is cool. Meet up at Dufferin / Langstaff Timmies. On a black/yellow R6.

I usually pass by with some friends, not sure how long I can stay tonight because I have some errands to run.

REMINDER

If you guys don't take advantage of one of the Chicken dishes for $2.50, remember that you will get a FREE drink if you order a different mean i.e. oxtail, curry goat, fish etc Sometimes you have to remind the girl at the counter if the owners are not taking your order.

Last edited:
I'm going to pacific mall from brampton and then have dinner at chat bout

I think I may come down on my new *****! Whats the deal with KC? Is that good to go or still a pig pen?

I'll be there really early today and only for a bit. I'm going to pass through before I drop my bike off at the mechanic shop. I'll be there 6ish

be there around 7:34... maybe 8:06

Nice meeting you dudes,good chicken and ride on yonge street. The ride back on the highway was collllld, and I mean colllllld :)

Got there late, but glad to see some familiar faces still around!
Ran out of BBQ Chicken, so I got the Fried Chicken instead!

281649_245024682195380_100000635501546_786665_5194073_n.jpg

i love that you post pics of the food goldie :) maybe i'll make it out there for the next one!

Back
Top Bottom