Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!! | Page 130 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bye Bye Tommy boy Ford kicked out!!

Jumping on banned wagon?
You know when you're lost & you see people all walking in a similar direction? You follow the crowd & everything turned out ok?

That's the moment I had

Remember people, pools placed Ford in last place four years ago and he won by a landslide. Vote with your hearts, not with your heads and we will be blessed with FORD MORE YEARS.

Remember people, pools placed Ford in last place four years ago and he won by a landslide. Vote with your hearts, not with your heads and we will be blessed with FORD MORE YEARS.

The vital part here is the "not with your head" part. ;)

Why is he trying to come back to City Hall?

If I had that kind of cancer, and that kind of money, the last thing in my mind would be to go back to work. I'd be going though my bucket list.

But I guess power is intoxicating, it produces a "high" that is different, perhaps more addictive, than drugs or spending large amounts of money. To each Ford its own, I guess...

Who knows maybe he likes his job, maybe he loves the city, maybe he love his supporters.

Gotta love anti-Fords

lol and this is how this thread will ever go - You are either in one side or the other with very different opinions.

I would not presume to understand why he wants to come back, I know if I had money I would be in a beach somewhere.

Why is he trying to come back to City Hall?

If I had that kind of cancer, and that kind of money, the last thing in my mind would be to go back to work. I'd be going though my bucket list.

But I guess power is intoxicating, it produces a "high" that is different, perhaps more addictive, than drugs or spending large amounts of money. To each Ford its own, I guess...

Who knows maybe he likes his job, maybe he loves the city, maybe he love his supporters.

Gotta love anti-Fords

Gotta love anti-Fords

One must question how much he loves his family if he isn't doing things in the best interest of his health to ensure the best fighting chance against cancer. Going to germ filled public places with a weakened immune system is not a bright idea if you want to get healthy and against most doctors orders although Rob beats to his own drum. After his public jaunts during chemo he said he had developed pneumonia which is not good in his state and probably could have been avoided.

This has nothing to do with being anti Ford. This is common sense and concern for him.

Last edited:
One must question how much he loves his family if he isn't doing things in the best interest of his health to ensure the best fighting chance against cancer. Going to germ filled public places with a weakened immune system is not a bright idea if you want to get healthy and against most doctors orders although Rob beats to his own drum. After his public jaunts during chemo he said he had developed pneumonia which is not good in his state and probably could have been avoided.

This has nothing to do with being anti Ford. This is common sense and concern for him.
You can also say the best way to fight it is to keep busy, how many healthy guys die after retiring because they had nothing to look for

Yeh but someone was calling him Power Hungry, just because he is still working

You can also say the best way to fight it is to keep busy, how many healthy guys die after retiring because they had nothing to look for

I understand your point as it has happened to several people I know who retired but I don't know if keeping busy as opposed to resting in a reduced germ environment is the best way to fight cancer. Hey maybe he has made peace with his fate and will let it be what it will be. Either way I'd be spending every minute with my wife and kids as the clock ticks. The optics to many are that sitting on council is more important than time with his family. Although given his activities on his free time I'm not sure he is the family man he portrays.

If I had his money I'd be at the Mayo Clinic.

Last edited:

Funny thing; he might be at less risk these days in a public place, than in a guaranteed germ-filled HOSPITAL ;)

Jumping on banned wagon?

You know when you're lost & you see people all walking in a similar direction? You follow the crowd & everything turned out ok?

That's the moment I had

No I mean "banned" wagon, not "band" wagon. Please follow the bouncing ball, I'm only getting paid in satisfaction you know.

Gotta love anti-Fords

I'm definitely anti-Ford when it comes to the TDSB trustee for district 1 :cool: To me it looks like the Ford clan is trying to cram as many of their people into the city hall as they can, whether they are even vaguely qualified for the position or not. That smacks of being power-hungry.

Did Roosevelt take sick leave when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? No, so Ford like all great leaders prefers to spend his last days serving his country and ultimately his family. Making this place better gives a lot more to his family than a pat on the back.

Last edited:
I'm definitely anti-Ford when it comes to the TDSB trustee for district 1 :cool: To me it looks like the Ford clan is trying to cram as many of their people into the city hall as they can, whether they are even vaguely qualified for the position or not. That smacks of being power-hungry.

Didn't you know? A one term mayor (four term councillor), a one term councillor, and a one term MPP makes for a political dynasty.

Didn't you know? A one term mayor (four term councillor), a one term councillor, and a one term MPP makes for a political dynasty.
A little misleading with the 1 term mayor, you make it sound like he ran for second term and lost.

Back
Top Bottom